Uttar Pradesh Switch to Hindi
Hospitals will be Opened on PPP Model in the State
Why In News?
- According to information received from the media on January 29, 2022, on the lines of medical colleges in the state, now 50-bed and 200-bed hospitals will also be opened on the Public Private Partnership (PPP) model. For this, the Medical and Health Department has issued a policy.
- Patients will get free treatment in these hospitals. The government will bear the expenses incurred on the patient. These hospitals will also get the benefit of other schemes including Ayushman.
- Medical colleges are being opened on PPP model in 16 unserved districts by the state government. Now a policy has also been prepared to open a hospital. For this, there will be an MoU between the government and the private sector company.
- The government is attracting private sector people to invest in the hospital sector. The government is trying to open more and more new hospitals in the state and provide treatment to the patients at an affordable rate.
- The government will provide land under Viability Gap Funding (VGF) for the 50-bed hospital to be opened on PPP model. The corporate company will build the hospital. The cost of treatment will be fixed between the government and the company. After about 30 years, this hospital will be returned to the government as it is.
- The second option is that the private sector company will buy land and build a hospital. He will provide other facilities including its maintenance. Then the hospital will return it to the government. For this, there will be an MoU between the government and the company. The terms and conditions will be decided.
- At the same time, to build a 200-bed hospital, the private sector company will buy land and build the hospital and maintain it. After the stipulated time, the hospital will return to the Uttar Pradesh government.
Rajasthan Switch to Hindi
Joint Meeting of Governing Council and Executive Council of Western Zone Cultural Center
Why In News?
- On January 29, 2023, Kalraj Mishra, Governor of Rajasthan and President of West Zone Cultural Center, in a joint meeting of the Governing Council and Executive Council of West Zone Cultural Center in Goa, according to the honorarium of Dr. Komal Kothari Award given to artists over the years. Giving instructions to increase, approved the proposal in this regard on the spot.
- After the approval of the Governor, the amount of two and a half lakh rupees Komal Kothari Award, given by the West Zone Cultural Arts Center, will not be divided if it is given to more than one person. If two artists are given this honour, then both will be given Rs 2.5 lakh each.
- The meeting was attended by members of the Governing Body and Executive Body from the Central Member States of Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman Diu.
- On this occasion, the Center also announced that the Festival of the North-East Octave will be held in Goa in 2023. This program of art promotion of artists of North-East is organized annually.
- In the meeting, the Governor also instructed to work seriously for the preservation, documentation and maximum dissemination of various art forms of traditional and vanishing tribal arts under the West Zone Cultural Center.
- Speaking on the occasion, the Governor stressed on the conservation of folk, traditional and tribal art forms belonging to Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Daman Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli under the Centre, promoting mutual exchange activities of artists.
- It is worth mentioning that in the memory of Padma Bhushan Dr. Komal Kothari, the well-known art connoisseur of Rajasthan, by the Western Zone Cultural Center of the Union Ministry of Culture, Udaipur, 'Dr. Komal Kothari Memorial Life time Achievement Folk Art Award' is given.
- Significantly, Dr. Komal Kothari is also known as 'Komal Da'. He did important work for the protection of folk arts. He had established Rupayan Sanstha in Borunda for the protection of Rajasthan's folk arts, folk music and instruments, search for vanishing arts etc.
Madhya Pradesh Switch to Hindi
Ladli Behna Yojana
Why In News?
- On January 28, 2023, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced the launch of 'Laadli Bahna Yojana' in Narmadapuram (Hoshangabad) district on Narmada Jayanti and Narmadapuram’s Gaurav Diwas like 'Laadli Lakshmi Yojana' in the state.
- In this scheme, poor sisters of all classes will get one thousand rupees per month and if they are getting the benefit of other schemes, then they will continue to get it as before.
- on this scheme in 5 An estimated 60 thousand crore rupees will be spent years.
- The Chief Minister said that Ladli Behna Yojana will further improve the lives of the sisters of the state and the women of the state will be financially empowered.
- On the occasion of this Gaurav Diwas, the Chief Minister announced to make Narmadapuram Lok and Narmada Corridor on the lines of Shri Mahakal Lok, gifting many developments works to Narmadapuram district. Along with this, a modern bus stand will also be built here.
- On the occasion of Narmada Jayanti and Gaurav Diwas, the Chief Minister performed Bhoomi Pujan, and inaugurated development works virtually from Jal Manch. In this, mainly the inauguration of the building of new commissioner Narmadapuram constructed at a cost of Rs 11 crore 26 lakhs, upgradation of Ramlila Maidan at a cost of Rs 1 crore 97 lakh, Chief Minister's infrastructure and various development works at a cost of Rs 2 crore and 5 Virtually performed Bhoomi Poojan of the auditorium of the city costing Rs.53 crore.
Madhya Pradesh Switch to Hindi
Two Girls from Madhya Pradesh Selected in 'Youth Exchange for Change' Project
Why In News?
- On January 28, 2023, Project Coordinator of NGO 'Youth Exchange for Change' project, Abha Sharma told that four girls from India have been selected in the international 'Youth Exchange for Change' project, out of which two girls are from Madhya Pradesh. are of.
- On this occasion, Project Coordinator Abha Sharma said that the 'Youth Exchange for Change' project is an international project. Four girls from India have been selected in this, out of which two girls are Sonali Vishwakarma of Mohandra village of Panna district of Madhya Pradesh and Varsha Jatav of Guna.
- Abha Sharma said that Sonali Vishwakarma of Mohandra village of Panna district of Madhya Pradesh and Varsha Jatav of Guna have been selected in the 'Youth Exchange for Change' project. The other two girls, Khushbu and Kajal Kanojia, are from Banaras district of Uttar Pradesh. These four girls are representing India under this project.
- The collaboration of this project is with 'Milan Foundation', an organization working in India and 'PRC', an organization working in Nepal. Through this project, these girls will take the voice of youth to the world level.
Haryana Switch to Hindi
PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' Program Started from Kirmach Village of Kurukshetra
Why In News?
- On January 29, 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the 97th episode of 'Mann Ki Baat' program for the first time this year from village Kirmach Village of Kurukshetra in Kurukshetra, Haryana. In this, the Prime Minister gave many important messages, including the production of millets, deepening of democracy, extracting the best from e-waste.
- This time the 'Mann Ki Baat' program will be broadcast in Haryana, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Meghalaya, Rajasthan, Telangana, Etc. Tripura and Uttar Pradesh are directly connected. In this, farmer Dhumman Singh was selected from booth number 180 Kalu Patti of Kirmach Village of Kurukshetra, the only village from Haryana.
- At the event, the Prime Minister talked about the appreciation being made across the country for many new initiatives taken in the Republic Day celebrations, while also giving examples of people who have become interpurposed in coarse grains.
- The Prime Minister particularly spoke on coarse cereals, which are the major farming of Haryana. This has boosted the morale of farmers. His message will promote the cultivation of coarse grains.
- It is noteworthy that 'Mann Ki Baat' is a program broadcast on All India Radio, through which The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi addresses the citizens of India. The programme was first aired on 3 October 2014. In January 2015, US President Barack Obama had also attended the event along with him and replied to letters from the people of India.
- According to a statement by the Minister of Information and Broadcasting in the Rajya Sabha in July 2021, the main objective of the program is to 'engage with citizens on day-to-day governance issues'. This program is India's 'First Visually Enriched Radio Program'.
Haryana Switch to Hindi
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar Laid the Foundation Stone of Guptisagar Nature Care Institute
Why In News?
- On January 29, 2022, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar laid the foundation stone of Naturopathy Center Guptisagar Nature Cure Institute in a program organized by Shri 108 Guptisagar Dham Jain Trust, Ganaur.
- On this occasion, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar congratulated Shri 108 Guptisagar Ji Maharaj. He also released a book on the personality and work of Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya.
- The Chief Minister said that Naturopathy is important for our eating habits to be fine Ayurveda and, the body remains healthy. Naturopathy is not a medicine, but the essence of Methodologies.
- The Chief Minister said that Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been implemented as a medical model, on the same lines, the state government has started 'Chirayu Haryana Yojana' in Haryana and under this, 29 lakh families in Haryana can avail medical facilities up to Rs 5 lakh in listed hospitals and civil hospitals.
Jharkhand Switch to Hindi
The Governor Returned ‘The Jharkhand Definition of Local Persons and for Extending the Consequential Social, Cultural and Other Benefits to Such Local Persons Bill, 2022’,
Why In News?
- On January 29, 2023, on behalf of the Hemant Soren Government of Jharkhand, on the 'The Jharkhand Definition of Local Persons and for Extending the Consequential Social, Cultural and Other Benefits to Such Local Persons Bill, 2022’, related to the Khatian based local policy of 1932. Governor Ramesh Bais has returned it for review.
- Governor has asked the state While returning the bill, the government to seriously review the legality of this bill so that it is in accordance with the Constitution and in accordance with the orders and instructions of the Supreme Court.
- It is worth mentioning that the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha, Congress and Rashtriya Janata Dal (JMM-Congress-RJD) Mahagathbandhan government headed by Hemant Soren has extended 'The Jharkhand Definition of Local Persons and for Extending the Consequential Social, Cultural and Other Benefits to Such Local Persons Bill, 2022’, was passed by voice vote on November 11, 2022, and sent to the Governor for approval.
- The Bill had stated that local persons in Jharkhand shall be called those who are citizens of India and reside within the territorial and geographical boundaries of Jharkhand. The names of his ancestors 1932 are recorded in the Survey/khatian of or earlier.
- The Bill also states that only local persons identified under the Act will be entitled to class III and IV government jobs in the state.
- The review of the Bill found that article 16 of the Constitution guarantees equal rights to all citizens in terms of employment. According to Article 16(3) of the Constitution, only Parliament has the right to impose any kind of condition in the matter of employment under Section 35(A) under a special provision. The State Legislature does not have this power.
- It is noteworthy that in AVS Narasimha Rao and others v. Andhra Pradesh and others (AIR 1970 SC 422) it has also been clearly explained that the right to impose any kind of condition in the matter of employment is vested only in the Indian Parliament. Thus, this bill is against the provision of the constitution and the order of the Supreme Court.
- Jharkhand is a scheduled area under the State, which falls under the Fifth Schedule. Clear guidelines have been issued by the Constitutional Bench of the Supreme Court about giving reservation in employment to 100 percent local persons in the said areas. In this order also, the Supreme Court had declared the powers vested in the Governor to impose conditions of appointments in scheduled areas contrary to Article 16 of the Constitution.
- In Satyajit Kumar vs State of Jharkhand, the Supreme Court had declared 100 per cent reservation given by the state in scheduled areas as unconstitutional. The Law Department had clarified that the provisions of the Bill in question were contrary to the Constitution and the orders of the Supreme Court. It has also been said that such provisions are not in accordance with the orders passed by the Supreme Court and The Jharkhand High Court.
- The Law Department also said that such a provision clearly of Part III Articles 14, 15, 16(2) appears to be inconsistent and adversely affected by the fundamental right guaranteed in of the Indian Constitution, of the Indian Constitution Article 13 which would also be affected by and would give rise to unnecessary debates.
Jharkhand Switch to Hindi
DAV Bokaro's Ana Sinha and Ishaan Kumar Jha Selected for INSPIRE Award
Why In News?
- Recently, Ana Sinha of class 9 and Ishan Kumar Jha of class 6 of DAV Public School Sector-06 have been selected for the INSPIRE Award by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. Both the participants will represent the society, state and nation with the help of science and technology.
- Ana Sinha has completed her search on the topic portable and folding table. The portable and folding table made by them is useful in the reading and reading of the students. Using this table, students work in the right posture. You can easily open or bend it. You can also keep the necessary documents and goods in it. It is a table made of wood.
- At the same time, Ishan Kumar Jha has created hands bag with sensor. Through this, when the bag is stolen, it is immediately detected through the sensor. If it is also used in other places, then its information is immediately available while opening or keeping it through the sensor. In view of the incident of theft of bags happening every day, Ishaan has worked to find a solution to this problem.
- It is noteworthy that in order to increase the interest of students towards science and technology, the Central Government has started INSPIRE awards standard scheme. This scheme is for the students of 6th to 10th class of all recognized government and private schools across the country.
- Students selected for the INSPIRE Awards Standard Scheme of the Central Government are given 10-10 thousand rupees. This amount is transferred to their account.
- Under the INSPIRE Awards Standard Scheme, 10 thousand students at the state level district level and 1 thousand students are selected at the, while from all over the country1 lakh students are selected.
- Under this scheme, students must prepare a model. The model selected at the national level is displayed in the Enforcement Festival held at Rashtrapati Bhavan. The selected students are given the award by the President.
- Under this scheme, the student who is selected at the science national level is given a cash prize money. At the same time, selected students get the opportunity to travel abroad.
- The main objective of this scheme is to increase awareness of science among students through this competition.
Chhattisgarh Switch to Hindi
Chief Minister Inaugurated the State Level Youth Festival 2022-23
Why In News?
- On 28 January 2022, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel inaugurated the State Level Youth Festival 2022-23 at Science College ground in capital Raipur.
- The three-day state-level festival is being organised by the Sports and Youth Welfare Department. It will conclude on January 30.
- Chhattisgarhi sports like fugdi, bumble bee and cart race will be held in the state level youth festival. Along with this, attractive presentation of Chhattisgarhi folk song and folk-dance Karma, Raut Nacha, Panthi, Sarhul, Suva, Bastaria dance will also be seen in the state level youth festival.
- In the festival, a food festival of painting related to Chhattisgarhi culture, traditional costumes and cuisine of Chhattisgarh will be organized.
- On the first day of the festival, competitions in folk songs, extempore speech, classical music, Hindustani and Carnatic music, tabla and guitar playing were held at the Science College Ground and Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Auditorium in the capital Raipur. Along with this, competitions of essay, painting, kho-kho for women and men, kabaddi for women and men and wrestling for women and men were held.
- In the folk-dance competition organized on the first day under the State Level Youth Festival-2023, in the age group of 15 to 40 years, the first place in Raipur division's Dhamtari district, the second place in Bilaspur division's Janjgir-Champa district and the third place in Durg division's Khairagarh-Chhuikhadan-Gandai district. The team achieved.
- In the above 40 district of Bilaspur division got the first Gaurela-Pendra-Marwahi years age group, place, Rajnandgaon district of Durg division and Lok nritya dal of Mahasamund district of Raipur division got the third place.
- Raigarh stood first, Kanker second and Surajpur third in Karma dance in the age group of 15 to 40 years in the state level youth festival. Khairagarh stood first, Mahasamund second and Jaspur third in the age group above 40 years.
- In the sua dance competition held on the second day of the youth festival15 to of 40 years was won by the participants of the first place in the age group Khairagarh-Chuikhadan-Gandai, , second place by Balodabazar and third place by the participants of Surajpur district.
- In the quiz competition organized on the second day of the youth festival, in the age group of 15 to 40 years, Vinay Kumar Gupta from Surguja division got first, Suraj Kumar Soni from Bilaspur got second and Monesh Kumar Sahu from Raipur got third place. Similarly, in the age group above 40 years, Vinod Kumar Netam and Purushottam Jain of Bastar division got the first position. Rupesh Chauhan of Bilaspur got second and Bhubaneswar Verma of Raipur got third position.
Uttarakhand Switch to Hindi
Uttarakhand Government will Build 50 thousand Poly Houses in Next Two Years
Why In News?
- On 29 January 2022, Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami said that the state in Uttarakhand in the next two years government plans to build 50,000 poly houses.
- Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami was inspecting the vegetables grown in poly houses at his official residence when he informed about the government's plan to build poly houses for farmers.
- The Chief Minister said that the state government will construct these poly houses with the help of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- Expressing confidence in the scheme, the Chief Minister said that the farmers of Uttarakhand will get benefits on a large scale with the construction of poly houses.
- Significantly, poly house is a type of greenhouse, where special types of polyethylene sheets are used as covering materials, under which crops can be grown partially or under fully controlled climatic conditions.
- In other words, in the present times, to do agriculture in a modern way, that is, to grow crops, there is a house covered with a special kind of polythene or sheet. Different types of vegetables are produced in every season by adapting the environment of this house to the crops. The external environment does not affect the poly house. Poly house is known by the names Shade net house, green house and net house etc.
- Poly house farming is a modern method of farming, in which we can get high yields with high nutritive values without much use of harmful pesticides and other chemicals.
Switch to Hindi