We have devised this program keeping two factors in mind
- For those who have not joined any Mains Test Series, this program is going to be the best alternative. Following this program is going to help you cover the most important areas of the syllabus meticulously and within a predefined time-frame.
- For those who have joined any of the Mains Test Series, this program is going to help in preparing and testing their preparation level before the D-day i.e January 7, 2022.
- It is a free initiative wherein, we will provide you with 2 practice questions every day. These questions will build up to the forthcoming Mains.
- In this program, the Questions will be posted in the morning, and in the evening (between 5 to 7.30 pm) we will be providing the Approach and important Fodder Points (Detailed answer) for these questions.
- We are doing this to provide you with a kind of flexibility (and creativity) to write your answers in the way you want, while ensuring that you make use of the fodder points to enrich your answers with as many dimensions, examples, key facts as relevant to the given question.
- In this program, alternate Sundays have been scheduled for Essay - which we believe is a comparatively easy area to score marks with sufficient practice, and hence should not be neglected at any cost. [Please note that we will not be providing fodder for essays but we will help you with your doubts & queries via the comments section].
- Revision Tests (with 10 questions each) will be held on alternate weeks and later at the end of BMR, full length revision tests (GS 1-4) will be provided to ensure your continuous answer writing practice and also to help you exhaustively revise the syllabus [We will not be providing fodder points to these questions].
- The answer written by the aspirants will be evaluated by the Drishti IAS experts if written and uploaded before 5 PM on the same day.
- We will appreciate the peer review as it provides you an opportunity to read many answers written by your peers and evaluate your answers accordingly.
- The questions asked in the Be Mains Ready (BMR) program are framed after a careful analysis of previous years papers and their probability of being asked by the UPSC.
- Topics for this programme are chosen by the expert faculties of Drishti IAS, who have immense experience of providing mentorship to UPSC aspirants for more than a decade now.
- Difficulty level will vary from comparatively easier in initial days to tougher ones later in the programme. The questions will be a mix of basic and applied in nature to prepare changing needs of the exam.