We have devised this program keeping two factors in mind
- For those who have not joined our Mains Test Series this program is going to be the next best thing. Following the program is going to help you cover the most important areas of the syllabus meticulously and within a predetermined time-frame. So, if you do not wish to join a mains test series, join Be Mains Ready and start preparing for Mains immediately.
- For those who have joined our Mains Test Series, this program is going to help in preparing for each and every one of the scheduled tests.
The Be Mains Ready program has been duly synced with our Mains Test Series. Our Test Series is starting from 15th June 2019 in both online and offline modes. You can join it by clicking this link here
Mains Test Series 2019
- Be Mains Ready will provide you with 3 practice questions every day.
- These questions will build up to the forthcoming Mains Test Series exam as per schedule. If you have not subscribed to the test series, you can still practice writing answers for these questions and cover the selected syllabus in time.
- In this program, the Questions will be posted in the morning, and in the evening (between 5 to 7.30 pm) we will be providing the Approach and important Fodder Points to these questions.
- We are doing this to provide you with a kind of flexibility (and creativity) to writing your answers in the way you want, while ensuring that you make use of the fodder points to enrich your answers with as many dimensions, examples, key facts as relevant to the given question.
- In this program, Sundays have been scheduled for Essay - which we believe is a comparatively easy area to score marks with sufficient practice, and hence should not be discounted at any cost. [Please note that we will not be providing fodder for essays but we will help you with your doubts & queries via the comments section]
Web Only Module:
- We will continue providing you with 3 questions even during the weeks when there is no Mains Test Series exam scheduled. We are calling it Web Only Module. We are doing this to ensure your continuous answer writing practice and also to help you exhaustively revise the syllabus.
- We have also included Revision days in the schedule for you to have time to pause, revise and consolidate your preparation which is as important as practising answer writing everyday.
- Please note that in the last 4 days of the concluding week, there will be 5 practice questions dedicated to one paper of general studies each. [We will not be providing fodder to these questions because we will already have shared fodder for these questions in earlier days].