Ladli Behna Yojana
- 30 Jan 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On January 28, 2023, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced the launch of 'Laadli Bahna Yojana' in Narmadapuram (Hoshangabad) district on Narmada Jayanti and Narmadapuram’s Gaurav Diwas like 'Laadli Lakshmi Yojana' in the state.
- In this scheme, poor sisters of all classes will get one thousand rupees per month and if they are getting the benefit of other schemes, then they will continue to get it as before.
- on this scheme in 5 An estimated 60 thousand crore rupees will be spent years.
- The Chief Minister said that Ladli Behna Yojana will further improve the lives of the sisters of the state and the women of the state will be financially empowered.
- On the occasion of this Gaurav Diwas, the Chief Minister announced to make Narmadapuram Lok and Narmada Corridor on the lines of Shri Mahakal Lok, gifting many developments works to Narmadapuram district. Along with this, a modern bus stand will also be built here.
- On the occasion of Narmada Jayanti and Gaurav Diwas, the Chief Minister performed Bhoomi Pujan, and inaugurated development works virtually from Jal Manch. In this, mainly the inauguration of the building of new commissioner Narmadapuram constructed at a cost of Rs 11 crore 26 lakhs, upgradation of Ramlila Maidan at a cost of Rs 1 crore 97 lakh, Chief Minister's infrastructure and various development works at a cost of Rs 2 crore and 5 Virtually performed Bhoomi Poojan of the auditorium of the city costing Rs.53 crore.