DAV Bokaro's Ana Sinha and Ishaan Kumar Jha Selected for INSPIRE Award
- 30 Jan 2023
- 3 min read
Why In News?
- Recently, Ana Sinha of class 9 and Ishan Kumar Jha of class 6 of DAV Public School Sector-06 have been selected for the INSPIRE Award by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. Both the participants will represent the society, state and nation with the help of science and technology.
- Ana Sinha has completed her search on the topic portable and folding table. The portable and folding table made by them is useful in the reading and reading of the students. Using this table, students work in the right posture. You can easily open or bend it. You can also keep the necessary documents and goods in it. It is a table made of wood.
- At the same time, Ishan Kumar Jha has created hands bag with sensor. Through this, when the bag is stolen, it is immediately detected through the sensor. If it is also used in other places, then its information is immediately available while opening or keeping it through the sensor. In view of the incident of theft of bags happening every day, Ishaan has worked to find a solution to this problem.
- It is noteworthy that in order to increase the interest of students towards science and technology, the Central Government has started INSPIRE awards standard scheme. This scheme is for the students of 6th to 10th class of all recognized government and private schools across the country.
- Students selected for the INSPIRE Awards Standard Scheme of the Central Government are given 10-10 thousand rupees. This amount is transferred to their account.
- Under the INSPIRE Awards Standard Scheme, 10 thousand students at the state level district level and 1 thousand students are selected at the, while from all over the country1 lakh students are selected.
- Under this scheme, students must prepare a model. The model selected at the national level is displayed in the Enforcement Festival held at Rashtrapati Bhavan. The selected students are given the award by the President.
- Under this scheme, the student who is selected at the science national level is given a cash prize money. At the same time, selected students get the opportunity to travel abroad.
- The main objective of this scheme is to increase awareness of science among students through this competition.