Why In News?
- On January 28, 2023, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced the launch of 'Laadli Bahna Yojana' in Narmadapuram (Hoshangabad) district on Narmada Jayanti and Narmadapuram’s Gaurav Diwas like 'Laadli Lakshmi Yojana' in the state.
- In this scheme, poor sisters of all classes will get one thousand rupees per month and if they are getting the benefit of other schemes, then they will continue to get it as before.
- on this scheme in 5 An estimated 60 thousand crore rupees will be spent years.
- The Chief Minister said that Ladli Behna Yojana will further improve the lives of the sisters of the state and the women of the state will be financially empowered.
- On the occasion of this Gaurav Diwas, the Chief Minister announced to make Narmadapuram Lok and Narmada Corridor on the lines of Shri Mahakal Lok, gifting many developments works to Narmadapuram district. Along with this, a modern bus stand will also be built here.
- On the occasion of Narmada Jayanti and Gaurav Diwas, the Chief Minister performed Bhoomi Pujan, and inaugurated development works virtually from Jal Manch. In this, mainly the inauguration of the building of new commissioner Narmadapuram constructed at a cost of Rs 11 crore 26 lakhs, upgradation of Ramlila Maidan at a cost of Rs 1 crore 97 lakh, Chief Minister's infrastructure and various development works at a cost of Rs 2 crore and 5 Virtually performed Bhoomi Poojan of the auditorium of the city costing Rs.53 crore.
Why In News?
- On January 28, 2023, Project Coordinator of NGO 'Youth Exchange for Change' project, Abha Sharma told that four girls from India have been selected in the international 'Youth Exchange for Change' project, out of which two girls are from Madhya Pradesh. are of.
- On this occasion, Project Coordinator Abha Sharma said that the 'Youth Exchange for Change' project is an international project. Four girls from India have been selected in this, out of which two girls are Sonali Vishwakarma of Mohandra village of Panna district of Madhya Pradesh and Varsha Jatav of Guna.
- Abha Sharma said that Sonali Vishwakarma of Mohandra village of Panna district of Madhya Pradesh and Varsha Jatav of Guna have been selected in the 'Youth Exchange for Change' project. The other two girls, Khushbu and Kajal Kanojia, are from Banaras district of Uttar Pradesh. These four girls are representing India under this project.
- The collaboration of this project is with 'Milan Foundation', an organization working in India and 'PRC', an organization working in Nepal. Through this project, these girls will take the voice of youth to the world level.
Switch to Hindi