Why in News
- On September 13, 2021, the state assembly passed the Rajasthan Laws (Second Amendment) Bill, 2021 by voice vote. With this, the old population in urban areas and the people occupied with rights on non-agricultural land will be able to get free hold pattas.
- Autonomous Governance Minister Shanti Kumar Dhariwal said during the discussion in the house that there are many people in the state who are occupying old population and non-agricultural land in urban areas with rights, but they do not have their lease.
- This provision is already there in Section 69-A of the Municipal Act. By making some improvements in it, the leasehold is being made freehold in 69-A by amending the City Improvement Trust Act.
- According to this bill, if any person has a lease or order issued under any other law, in which land has been allotted, then after surrendering his rights on that land, a provision has been made to give free hold lease.
- Due to this, the landholder will be able to use the benefits that a free landholder has. In this view, amendments have been proposed in the Jaipur Development Authority, Jodhpur Development Authority and Ajmer Development Authority, City Improvement Trust and Municipality Act.
- In this Bill, by replacing section 43 of the UIT Act, a provision has been made that notwithstanding anything contained in the Land Revenue Act, 1956, all the lands mentioned in section 103, such as roads, roads, etc., lands of public use, transit. Lands for community use, crematoriums, graveyards, etc., lands defined in section (5), (24) of the Tenancy Act shall be deemed to be included in the UIT, but the unclaimed land mentioned in section 103(a)(2) shall not be included in the UIT.
- These provisions will have an overriding effect on the Land Revenue Act, as in all the three Acts of the Authorities. This provision is already there in the Act of Jaipur Development Authority, Jodhpur Development Authority and Ajmer Development Authority.
- The bylaws and rules of boundary wall area, heritage and restricted area are made separately. The same rules would apply there.
Why in News
- On September 13, 2021, a meeting of the State Council of Ministers was held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, in which decisions were taken on various subjects.
- Decision was taken to increase the time limit of the special recruitment drive for filling the backlog / carry forward posts of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes and vacancies of the disabled by one year from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022 by the Council of Ministers.
- Financial assistance of Rs.1.50 per liter on behalf of commercial production on supply of ethanol produced by the unit to petroleum oil producing companies, up to a maximum of 100% of the capital investment made in plant and machinery involved in the production of ethanol and biofuels 7 years It was decided to provide.
- Stamp duty and registration fee will be reimbursed 100% on purchase of land for the units. 100% exemption in electricity duty will be given for 5 years from the date of commencement of commercial production.
- The cabinet decided to add 14 (a) after rule-14 of the Madhya Pradesh Higher Judicial Service (Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2017. Under this, a bond of Rs 5 lakh will be executed from the candidate at the time of regular appointment to the effect that it will be mandatory for him to provide services for a minimum period of 3 years after assuming the charge, otherwise, by resigning for any reason, the said amount or An amount equal to the salary and allowances for the month, whichever is higher, will have to be paid.
- New SOR for upgradation of Mental Hospital, Indore as 'Center of Excellence' by the Council of Ministers. According to the rates, approval of Rs 33.1 crore was given for the project and administrative approval was given for creation of 13 new posts by dedicating the 25 already sanctioned posts in the institution.
- The new scheme for promotion, brand building and marketing infrastructure of the cottage and village industries department was approved by the cabinet. In the project record (DPR) of the scheme, the expenditure will be mainly on three items – brand promotion, e-commerce promotion and marketing infrastructure development.
- This new scheme will be applicable for all village industries, Mrignayani (handloom/handicraft products), Kabira (Khadi products), Vindhya Valley (village industries products) and Prakrit (silk products).
Why in News
- Recently, the artificial insemination carried out by the Central Sheep Breeding Farm, Hisar sometime back has shown positive results.
- A trial conducted by Central Sheep Breeding Farm, Hisar on 50 goats found that a goat produced by artificial insemination gives 1.5 liters of milk as compared to an average of 800 grams of milk given by a normal goat.
- So far, artificial insemination has been done in cows and buffaloes, but now it is also being done in goats, which will produce good breed and high weight goats.
- There are 26 types of goat breeds in the country. Goat's milk is beneficial in terms of health due to the low fat content with up to 4 percent protein content.
Why in News
- Recently Hockey India announced the dates for organizing the 11th Junior National Women's Hockey Championship 2021 in Simdega district of Jharkhand.
- According to Vijay Shankar Singh, Secretary General, Hockey Jharkhand, the championship will be inaugurated on October 20 and will end on October 30.
- It is noteworthy that the 11th Hockey India National Women's Junior Hockey Championship 2021 was postponed earlier due to Corona. This competition was scheduled from April 3 to 12 in Simdega district itself.
- At present, Hockey India has decided to organize this championship amidst the declining cases of Corona.
- In March 2021, the National Sub Junior Women's Hockey Championship was organized in a very grand and spectacular manner in Simdega itself.
Why in News
- On September 13, 2021, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel announced the establishment of a badminton academy in the state.
- The Chief Minister made this announcement during discussions with representatives of various sports associations and sports persons related to promotion of sports, development of sports facilities and nurturing sports talent in the state.
- He said that Chhattisgarh Sports Development Authority has been constituted to improve sports facilities. Soon the players will be appointed in the body.
- He said that major industries would be entrusted with the responsibility of maintaining the stadium and arranging food and drink for the players. Also, trainers of national and international repute can be appointed through industries.
- The Chief Minister stressed on utilizing the available international level infrastructure facilities to nurture talent.
- Baghel requested the business and industrial groups to contribute for the promotion of sports in the state.
Why in News
- On September 13, 2021, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel talked about earmarking 100 acres of land in Nava Raipur for setting up a Sevagram like Wardha.
- He said it would mark the 75th year of independence and would perpetuate Mahatma Gandhi's concept of 'Gram Swaraj'.
- The Chief Minister directed the officers to submit an action plan in this regard before October 2.
- He said that Sevagram is being established to take forward the work of village reforms. Sevagram will be a place where visitors can learn about local arts and crafts as well as cuisines.
- The Chief Minister said that old age homes and schools would also be set up for the underprivileged. It will also have an open theatre.
Switch to Hindi