Why in News
- On September 13, 2021, a meeting of the State Council of Ministers was held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, in which decisions were taken on various subjects.
- Decision was taken to increase the time limit of the special recruitment drive for filling the backlog / carry forward posts of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes and vacancies of the disabled by one year from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022 by the Council of Ministers.
- Financial assistance of Rs.1.50 per liter on behalf of commercial production on supply of ethanol produced by the unit to petroleum oil producing companies, up to a maximum of 100% of the capital investment made in plant and machinery involved in the production of ethanol and biofuels 7 years It was decided to provide.
- Stamp duty and registration fee will be reimbursed 100% on purchase of land for the units. 100% exemption in electricity duty will be given for 5 years from the date of commencement of commercial production.
- The cabinet decided to add 14 (a) after rule-14 of the Madhya Pradesh Higher Judicial Service (Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2017. Under this, a bond of Rs 5 lakh will be executed from the candidate at the time of regular appointment to the effect that it will be mandatory for him to provide services for a minimum period of 3 years after assuming the charge, otherwise, by resigning for any reason, the said amount or An amount equal to the salary and allowances for the month, whichever is higher, will have to be paid.
- New SOR for upgradation of Mental Hospital, Indore as 'Center of Excellence' by the Council of Ministers. According to the rates, approval of Rs 33.1 crore was given for the project and administrative approval was given for creation of 13 new posts by dedicating the 25 already sanctioned posts in the institution.
- The new scheme for promotion, brand building and marketing infrastructure of the cottage and village industries department was approved by the cabinet. In the project record (DPR) of the scheme, the expenditure will be mainly on three items – brand promotion, e-commerce promotion and marketing infrastructure development.
- This new scheme will be applicable for all village industries, Mrignayani (handloom/handicraft products), Kabira (Khadi products), Vindhya Valley (village industries products) and Prakrit (silk products).
Switch to Hindi