- 08 Sep 2020
- 1 min read
Welcome to the Prelims Refresher Programme 2020 - Article Page. On this page, we will provide you with 3 things:
- A list of topics for revision.
- A brief discussion of the topics if needed.
- Links to various sources for preparing these topics.
International Events: Hot Topics
There has been a trend that quite often UPSC asks about the events which have been in the news. One can any time expect several questions on the current hot topics. Moreover, questions from this topic can be asked from static portions. Thus, in this context, this section becomes very important from a prelims point of view.
- Indian Foreign Policy
- FATF's Grey List
- Turkey-Greece Tensions in the Mediterranean
- UAE-Israel Peace Treaty & India
- 15th India-European Union Summit
- India’s Afghan Policy and Taliban
- Challenges to UN System
- 50 Years of Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT)
- International Maritime Organization and India
- South China Sea
- Senkaku-Diaoyu Islands Dispute
- Indian Ocean Islands Diplomacy
- Downturn In Indo-Nepal Relations
- India's Act East Policy
- India's Afghan Policy
- India-Africa Partnership
- UNSC & Permanent Seat for India
- International Court of Justice
- Treaty on Open Skies
- Quad-Plus Diplomacy
- India, China Tensions and Way Forward
- Oil Price War & Implications
- SCO Summit 2020
- Raisina Dialogue 2020