- 06 Sep 2020
- 1 min read
Welcome to the Prelims Refresher Programme 2020 - Article Page. On this page, we will provide you with 3 things:
- A list of topics for revision.
- A brief discussion of the topics if needed.
- Links to various sources for preparing these topics.
Economy: Hot Topics
There has been a trend that quite often UPSC asks about the events which have been in the news. One can any time expect several questions on the current hot topics. Moreover, questions from this topic can be asked from static portions. Thus, in this context, this section becomes very important from a prelims point of view.
- Transparent Taxation, Honouring the Honest
- Privatisation of Public Sector Banks
- Strategic Disinvestment
- Changes in Public Procurement Rules
- India's Solar Energy Push
- India's Coal Sector Reforms
- India's Forex Reserves & Economy
- Strategic Oil Reserves & Energy Security
- One Sun One World One Grid
- Mega Economic Package - MSMEs & Industry
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Analysis of Union Budget 2020 - 21
- Economic Survey 2019-20
- RBI’s Operation Twist
- GST: Centre-State issue
- Dairy Industry & FTA
- Telecom Sector: Challenges & Way Forward
- India Will Shift To BS VI Norms
- Direct Tax Code
- Move to ban Cryptocurrency
- National Policy on Electronics
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan
- Transforming Agri Sector