Why In News?
On December 2, 2022, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel virtually inaugurated the Regional C-Mart in Bilaspur and Ambikapur from his office in the Vidhan Sabha.
- The Chief Minister also transferred a grant of Rs 13 crore 46 lakh 35 thousand to 863 collector families under Shaheed Mahendra Karma Tendu Patta Collector Social Security Scheme and scholarship amount of Rs 8 crore 4 lakh 65 thousand to 7566 students under the scholarship scheme.
- Speaking on the occasion, Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel said that C-Mart has been built in 28 districts. There is no problem with selling products anymore. C-Mart has made it easier for consumers and women in self-help groups. The income of the women of the group is also increasing.
- He said that those items should be produced more, which have high demand in the market. Before making a new product, assess its demand in the market in a better way.
- The Chief Minister said that today the products made by self-help groups have got a market through C-Mart. This has increased their income as well as employment.
- He said that a C-Mart is connected to the C-Mart of another district or division through online medium, which provides information about which products are available in which C-Mart.
- Chief Minister Mr. Baghel spoke sympathetically to the beneficiaries of Shaheed Mahendra Karma Tendu Patta Collector Social Security Scheme. Speaking on the occasion, he said that under this scheme, the victim's family is getting assistance in a short time. This has given his family a financial support.
- During the scholarship distribution program to meritorious students, the Chief Minister said that this amount received by the meritorious students helps a lot in their further studies and also encourages other students to study hard.
Why In News?
According to the information provided by the Chhattisgarh Public Relations Department on December 2, 2022, Sukma district has secured the first position in the country in the delta ranking of aspirational districts released by NITI Aayog for the month of October.
- Aspirational district Sukma has got the first rank in the country in the field of health and nutrition for the month of October.
- It is noteworthy that due to the continuous efforts being made by the administration and the health department, the situation in health and nutritional parameters has improved in the district. An increase of 4 percent has been recorded in the ANC registration of pregnant women in the district, whereas there has been an increase of 4 percent in institutional deliveries in the district, in the present situation 90 percent institutional deliveries are being done.
- It is noteworthy that the rate of providing supplementary nutrition to pregnant and infant women in Anganwadi’s of the district under the Women and Child Development Department is 99.14 percent. Similarly, there has been a seven percentincrease in the detection of TB patients in the district, while the successful treatment of TB patients has increased by 12 percent.
- The district administration has done better work in the field of health, nutrition, education, agriculture, development of basic facilities, skill development, water resources in the district, as a result of which Sukma district has been ranked overall in the month of October based on the data released by NITI Aayog. Has got the third place, which shows the better performance being done in health, nutrition, education as well as other areas in the district.
Why In News?
According to the report released by the Center for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE) regarding the unemployment rate released by the Center for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE), Chhattisgarh is at the top with 0.1% among the states with the lowest unemployment rate in the month of November.
- According to the latest data released by the CMIE on December 1, the unemployment rate in Chhattisgarh has been recorded at 0.1 percent in November, while in The month of November, this figure of unemployment rate in the country has been 8.2 percent.
- Chhattisgarh continues to be the state with the lowest unemployment rate in the country with an unemployment rate of 0.1 percent.
- According to the CMIE data released in May-August 2018, the unemployment rate in Chhattisgarh was 3.22 percent. There has been a significant decline in this from the schemes of the state government. The unemployment rate in Chhattisgarh has come down to 0.1 percent in the month of December 2022.
- The latest data released by the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE) has proved that 99.90 the people of Chhattisgarh state are getting livelihood by joining some employment or the other.
- In November, the unemployment rate in urban areas of the country was 9.0 percent and in rural areas was 7.8 percent.
- The reason behind this achievement of Chhattisgarh state in terms of minimum unemployment rate has been the schemes and policies formulated under the leadership of Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel to create new employment opportunities. In the last four and a half years, there have been many such innovations in Chhattisgarh, which have given work to every hand from city to village.
- According to the report released by CMIE, Chhattisgarh tops the list with 0.1 percentamong states with the lowest unemployment rate in November 2022. At the same time, Uttarakhand is in second place with 1.2 percent in the same period. Odisha is third with an unemployment rate of 1.6 percent. In Madhya Pradesh, this figure is 6.2 percent and in Gujarat it is 2.5 percent.
- On the other hand, Haryana tops the list with the highest unemployment rate in November 2022 with an unemployment rate of 30.6 percent. The unemployment rate in Jammu and Kashmir was recorded at 23.9 percent.
- In Chhattisgarh, under the leadership of Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel, the state government started working with the goal of inclusive development. Innovations were made in the direction of economic strengthening of villages with Mahatma Gandhi's concept of Gram Swarajya. In this, the 'Narva-Garwa-Ghurwa-Badi' program played an important role under the 'Suraji Gaon Yojana', on the other hand, with the 'Godhan Nyay Yojana', Gauthan's were developed as Rural Industrial Parks, from selling cow dung to The villagers got employment by making the products. New employment opportunities were created.
- Procurement of 7 to 65 types of minor forest produce at support price and processing and value addition of these minor forest produce was done. This also provided employment to people in Vananchal. Similarly, C-Mart has been started for the sale of products manufactured by self-help groups.
- 'Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana' made efforts towards the economic prosperity of the farmers, while the interest of the farmers encouraged by this scheme increased towards agriculture. The area under cultivation and production increased in the state.
- Under the 'Rajiv Gandhi Rural Agricultural Landless Laboure's Scheme', people associated with the 'Pauni-Pasari' system received financial assistance. A new industrial policy was implemented in the state, in which provisions of subsidy were made in many classes and different sectors. This accelerated entrepreneurship development.
Switch to Hindi