Why In News?
- On November 28, 2022, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel released Chhattisgarhi monthly magazine 'Arai Tutari' and Chhattisgarhi song collection 'Chandan As Mor Gaon Ke Mati' at his residence office on Chhattisgarhi Rajbhasha Diwas.
- Members of the editorial team of monthly magazine 'Arai Tutari' told the Chief Minister that 'Arai Tutari' is the first monthly magazine of Chhattisgarhi language. In this, articles related to various dimensions of Chhattisgarh's culture such as festivals, folk dances, tourist places, cinema, literature etc. have been collected in Chhattisgarhi language.
- Champeshwar Goswami, the lyricist of Chhattisgarhi song collection 'Chandan As Mor Gaon Ke Mati' told the Chief Minister that through this collection he has given the shape of a book to his 72 songs written in Chhattisgarhi language.
- Apart from this, the Chief Minister honored 13 litterateurs of the state in a program organized by the Culture and Archaeology Department in view of their service to Chhattisgarhi language. The Chief Minister also released the works of 10 litterateurs of Chhattisgarhi language.
- The Chief Minister addressed the gathering among others. J.R. Soni (Durg), P.C. Lal Yadav (Sakti), Sorin Chandrasen (Mahasamund), Parmanand Verma (Khairagarh), Budhram Yadav (Bilaspur), Ranjit Sarathi (Surguja), Dr. Shail Chandra and Duman Lal (Dhamtari) and Rudra Narayan Panigrahi (Jagdalpur) were honoured for their special contribution towards Chhattisgarhi language.
- Chief Minister Jageshwar Prasad, Rameshwar Sharma, Durga Prasad Parkar, Ramnath Sahu (all Raipur), Dr. JR Soni (Durg), PC Lal Yadav (Sakti), Sorin Chandrasen (Mahasamund), Parmanand Verma (Khairagarh), Budhram Yadav (Bilaspur) ), Ranjit Sarathi (Surguja), Dr. Shail Chandra and Duman Lal (Dhamtari) and Rudra Narayan Panigrahi (Jagdalpur) were honored for their special contribution towards Chhattisgarhi language.
Why In News?
- According to information received from the Chhattisgarh Public Relations Department on November 28, 2022, on the initiative of Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel, free dialysis has been arranged in nine districts of the state for kidney patients.
- This service of the state government is being provided free of cost to sick patients of every class. So far, more than 13 thousand free dialysis sessions have been conducted in the state.
- National Health Mission Chhattisgarh is providing free dialysis facility in nine districts of the state Durg, Kanker, Korba, Bilaspur, Jashpur, Surguja, Mahasamund, Bijapur and Rajnandgaon. For this, five machines each have been installed in Jashpur, Durg and Kanker districts, four each in Ambikapur and Mahasamund, six in Korba, three in Bijapur and four in Bilaspur (three in SIMS Medical College and one in Bilaspur Covid Hospital).
- It is noteworthy that under the leadership of Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel, the Chhattisgarh government is running many schemes related to health facilities for the convenience of the public. Through these schemes, medicines and free better health facilities are being made available to the common man at a cheaper rate.
- Patients who have to undergo dialysis due to kidney disease have to spend one thousand rupees to 15 thousand rupees to get dialysis done once in private hospitals. Keeping this in mind, the Chief Minister has made arrangements for free dialysis in nine districts of the state for patients suffering from kidney disease.
- So far, 13 thousand 798 free dialysis sessions have been done in these nine district hospitals in the state. Of these, 4,885 sessions have been held in Durg district, 4,872 in Korba, 4,230 in Kanker, 3,504 in Bilaspur, 2,631 in Mahasamund, 1,390 in Surguja, 942 in Bijapur and more than 675 in Jashpur.
Why In News?
- According to information received from Chhattisgarh public relations department on November 28, 2022, the total number of tigers in Indravati Tiger Reserve Bijapur has now increased from 5 to 6.
- A photograph of a tiger was found in the trap camera installed in Indravati Tiger Reserve last day. It has been confirmed as a new tiger by WII Tiger Cell Dehradun.
- Indravati Tiger Reserve is a suitable place for tiger habitat, where wildlife other than tigers also reside. In which it is mainly a habitat of wild animals like gaur, leopard, bear, nilgai, deer, sambar, wild boar etc. along with forest buffalo.
- Indravati Tiger Reserve of Chhattisgarh covers 2799.086 sq.km. It is spread over a geographical area of 1.5 km, which is adjacent to the forest area of Maharashtra and Telangana. It serves as a suitable corridor for the movement of tigers.
- It is worth mentioning that the state forest department is continuously working with the people to bring awareness about wildlife conservation.
- Indravati Tiger Reserve Management is continuously monitoring and protecting wildlife. At the same time, wildlife is being continuously protected and monitored through foot patrolling by the field staff.
- It is noteworthy that two leopard cubs were recently found in village Cherpalli under village range Madaded buffer under Indravati Tiger Reserve Bijapur. The two leopard cubs are currently housed in Jungle Safari (Zoo) Raipur.
Why In News?
- According to information received from Chhattisgarh Public Relations Department on November 28, 2022, three health and wellness centers of the state have been awarded National Quality Certificates by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi. These include two sub-health centres in Dhamtari district, Gedra and Gadadih.
- According to the information received, this quality certificate is given by the Government of India to health institutions to provide quality and high-quality services to the patients done by them. Under this, the district level evaluation is followed by the state level evaluation. After this, health centers are enrolled for evaluation at the national level.
- In this episode, the national team evaluated the Health and Wellness Center Gadadih and Gedra on September 20 and 21. During this time, evaluation was done on the basis of Opd, IPD, labor room, laboratory, general administration, various points of national program in health centers. In this, Sub Health Center Gedra of Dhamtari district got 90 percent and Gadadih got 94 percent score.
- These institutions will be provided two lakh 25 thousand rupees and certificates every year as incentives, which will be used by the organization to expand the services as per the need.
- It may be noted that earlier Civil Hospital Nagari and Primary Health Center Chataud of Dhamtari district have also got National Quality Certificate.
Switch to Hindi