Switch To Hindi
National Quality Certificate
- 29 Nov 2022
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- According to information received from Chhattisgarh Public Relations Department on November 28, 2022, three health and wellness centers of the state have been awarded National Quality Certificates by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi. These include two sub-health centres in Dhamtari district, Gedra and Gadadih.
- According to the information received, this quality certificate is given by the Government of India to health institutions to provide quality and high-quality services to the patients done by them. Under this, the district level evaluation is followed by the state level evaluation. After this, health centers are enrolled for evaluation at the national level.
- In this episode, the national team evaluated the Health and Wellness Center Gadadih and Gedra on September 20 and 21. During this time, evaluation was done on the basis of Opd, IPD, labor room, laboratory, general administration, various points of national program in health centers. In this, Sub Health Center Gedra of Dhamtari district got 90 percent and Gadadih got 94 percent score.
- These institutions will be provided two lakh 25 thousand rupees and certificates every year as incentives, which will be used by the organization to expand the services as per the need.
- It may be noted that earlier Civil Hospital Nagari and Primary Health Center Chataud of Dhamtari district have also got National Quality Certificate.