Why in News
- Recently, the SDS agency located in Gurugram district of Haryana has declared the elevated road to be built in Hisar district as the longest elevated road in the state so far.
- Elevated road project has been started in the heart of the city to reduce the traffic load in Hisar district.
- The elevated road is designed in such a way that the maximum number of vehicles can use it.
- The length of this elevated road will be 8.9 km and width will be about 15 m.
- The estimated cost of the elevated road project is likely to be Rs 1100 crore.
- It is noteworthy that the length of the elevated road built in Panipat district is the highest in the state, but it comes under NHAI.
- This elevated road to be built in Hisar under B&R will be the single longest elevated road in the state.
Why in News
- Recently, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has started the process of registration on E-shram portal to give benefits of schemes to railway goods warehouse workers.
- The Chief Minister said that work is being done to double the income of farmers as well as laborers in the state. For this, registration of unorganized workers is being done in the state.
- Goods warehouse workers who have registered will also be able to get the benefit of schemes related to the central and state government.
- He said that labor is the real builder of society. When the Industrial Revolution came in the 19th century, the railways played an important role in the development of industries. The country progressed through industries, industries grew through railways and railways progressed through labour. The progress of any country depends on the workers.
- Haryana government is also registering construction workers, migrant workers, shopkeepers, fishermen and other workers in the unorganized sector. On completion of their registration, they will be able to get the benefit of 22 schemes like health, children's education, employment, house and social security pension.
Switch to Hindi