Elevated Road Project
- 09 Dec 2021
- 1 min read
Why in News
- Recently, the SDS agency located in Gurugram district of Haryana has declared the elevated road to be built in Hisar district as the longest elevated road in the state so far.
- Elevated road project has been started in the heart of the city to reduce the traffic load in Hisar district.
- The elevated road is designed in such a way that the maximum number of vehicles can use it.
- The length of this elevated road will be 8.9 km and width will be about 15 m.
- The estimated cost of the elevated road project is likely to be Rs 1100 crore.
- It is noteworthy that the length of the elevated road built in Panipat district is the highest in the state, but it comes under NHAI.
- This elevated road to be built in Hisar under B&R will be the single longest elevated road in the state.