Why In News
- On the occasion of World Disability Day on December 3, 2021, Jharkhand Divyang cricket team won the title of National Disabled Triangular T20 Cricket Series.
- On December 3, 2021, the final match of this series was played between Bihar and Jharkhand at Urja Stadium in Patna, in which the Jharkhand team defeated Bihar to win the title.
- In this match, Vagish Tripathi was declared 'Man of the Match' and 'Man of the Series' was given to Raju Paramkar of Saurashtra.
- The best batsman award was given to Vagish Tripathi of Jharkhand and Nishant Kumar Upadhyay of Jharkhand team was given the best bowler award.
- Mukesh Kanchan, Chairman, Board of Control for Cricket with Disabilities was present as the chief guest in the closing ceremony.
- It may be noted that this series was organized by the Bihar Divyang Cricket Association between the teams of Bihar, Jharkhand and Saurashtra on the occasion of International Day of Disability.
Switch to Hindi