English to Hindi translation volunteers needed

Dave_Here
Site Admin

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:20 pm

So, I've noticed that a lot of content is not available for Hindi medium aspirants. It is sad. I'm requesting members here who read this message to kindly reply. We can have volunteers who translate important content from English to Hindi taking help of Google translate if necessary!

What we can do is post material to the peer group study forum and what you can do is translate. It will be a great help to us all.

Thanks to all in advance :) please don't forget to reply...
IASTOPPER

Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Sir kya krna hoga..........I m ready to translate.......... Sorry for late reply..... maine aaj hi dekha aapka msg......... meri side se agar kuch help ho skti hain, to main zrur krunga..........
Dave_Here
Site Admin

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Thank you, what we'll do is find good content in English and post them here. Besides helping others, your own knowledge and revision will be benefited greatly if you do this! :)

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=97

On this link, whatever you find important, on El Nino and La Nina, you may translate, especially the story about the Peruvian fishermen. I can format and organize it if you want!

Thanks a lot! :ugeek: :)
IASTOPPER

Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:02 pm

Sir mujhe content hi nhi mil rha hain, jisko hindi mein translate krna hain................. wo English wala content kaha milega, jisko hindi mein translate krna hain???............ English wala matter daily mila krega??? Ya koi particular day pr???........ Please please I want to do this.........
Dave_Here
Site Admin

Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:25 pm

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

and thank you for signing up! we'll share somethings that are important soon... :)
IASTOPPER

Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:47 pm

Dave_Here wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:25 pm
Wishing you a Happy New Year!

and thank you for signing up! we'll share somethings that are important soon... :)
Sir aapne bataya nhi, ki, kya translate krna hain????

Return to “महत्वपूर्ण घोषणा”