- 15 Jan 2020
- 1 min read
Why in News
Recently, the Chhattisgarh State Skill Development Authority (CSSDA) has launched a mobile phone app - ‘Rojgaar Sangi’ to help skilled and trained candidates find jobs.
- The app has been developed with the help of National Informatics Centre (NIC).
- The app will also help start-up companies to hire an office staff.
- It will increase accessibility for skilled and trained candidates, which in turn will increase job opportunities.
- The app is expected to benefit 7 lakh students who were trained under the 705 courses offered by CSSDA.
National Informatics Centre
- NIC of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology provides network backbone and e-Governance support to the Central Government, State Governments and UT Administrations.
- It was established in 1976 and is located in New Delhi.