70th Constitution Day
- On 26 November 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India adopted the Constitution of India, and it came into force on 26 January 1950.
- Jammu and Kashmir will celebrate it for the first time since the abrogation of Article 370.
- It aims-
- To publicize the glorious and rich composite culture and diversity of our nation.
- To create awareness of Fundamental Duties as enshrined in the Indian Constitution.
- To reiterate and reorient the citizens towards the values and principles expressed in the Indian Constitution.
- To encourage all Indians to play their rightful role in strengthening Indian Democracy.