Why In News?
- On September 28, 2022, Housing Board Commissioner Pawan Arora said that the country's first coaching hub is being developed by the Housing Board at Pratap Nagar in Jaipur to provide better facilities to the youth of the state for the preparation of competitive examinations and to provide space to coaching institutions in a planned manner.
- Commissioner Pawan Arora said that this coaching hub is being developed in a planned manner on 65 thousand square meters of land in Pratap Nagar of Jaipur at a cost of about Rs 228 crore by the division. In this coaching hub, 5 institutional blocks and 90 professional campuses are being prepared in the first phase.
- This is a unique project of the state government, through which all the teaching facilities will be available to the students of the country and the state in one campus. Beyond the problem of parking, traffic jams, etc., this place will be a favorable place with a calm environment for the students preparing for competitive examinations.
- In this coaching hub, about 70 thousand students will be able to make their career by taking advantage of educational facilities. Coaching center operators will also have a lot of convenience in coaching operations due to the availability of modern facilities here.
- In addition to the facilities of centralized library, cyber lab, entertainment center, gym, health club, food court and restaurant, jogging, cycling track, separate hostels and security surveillance for students and teachers etc. are also being developed under the scheme.
- The coaching hub scheme will also create new employment opportunities directly and indirectly, which will also benefit the local residents.
Switch to Hindi