Why In News?
On 28 May 2023, Haryana's Agriculture Minister J.P. Dalal laid the foundation stone of the first phase of Vita Chilling Plant at Salempur village in Bhiwani district of the state, to be built at a cost of about five crore rupees.
- Apart from Loharu, cattle rearers of Tosham, Badhra and Satnali will benefit directly from this chilling plant. The construction of chilling plant will not only increase the income of the farmers but will also increase employment opportunities for the youth.
- The agriculture minister said that Vita is a name and the Vita products made here will be developed on the lines of Gujarat.
- In the first phase, its capacity will be 20 thousand liters (about 5283.44 gal) per day, while in the second and third year its capacity will be increased to 40 thousand liters (about 10566.88 gal).
- It is known that Haryana is the only state in the country where the maximum number of livestock credit cards have been made. Cattle credit cards worth one thousand crore rupees have been made in the state. Loan assistance is being provided to farmers on this credit card at 4 percent interest rate.
- The agriculture minister called upon the farmers to get artificial insemination done for good breed cattle. Breed improvement will increase milk production.
- Haryana state has been ranked second in milk production in the whole country. It is the endeavor of the state government that the state should occupy the first place in the country in milk production. That's why the state government is promoting animal husbandry by implementing new schemes.
Why In News?
On 25 May 2023, Haryana Medical Education & Research Minister Anil Vij launched the 'Online Registration Portal' of the Haryana State Council for Physiotherapy.
- It is necessary for physiotherapists to get registered to work in the state. This portal is another important step towards bringing transparency which will bring great relief to physiotherapists.
- Medical Education & Research Minister said that registering online on this portal will benefit in terms of saving time as well as money, digital automation, enhance efficiency, centralized database, error free functionality, improve communication, reduce paperwork and bring transparency.
- It is known that if a physiotherapist is registered in the council of another state and is willing to work in the state, then he will have to submit the NOC of that council for registration in Haryana. If there is no council in that state, then verification of his degree will be done.
- The entire process of making new registrations from this portal will be online from registration to check list, payment of amount, receipt & issuance of registration certificate.
- Significantly, the State Council for Physiotherapy has 1936 registration manuals so far.
- After the registration of the physiotherapist on the council, when the certificate will be issued to him, then any person can see the complete list on the website of the council.
Switch to Hindi