Launch of 'Online Registration Portal' of Haryana State Council for Physiotherapy
- 29 May 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On 25 May 2023, Haryana Medical Education & Research Minister Anil Vij launched the 'Online Registration Portal' of the Haryana State Council for Physiotherapy.
- It is necessary for physiotherapists to get registered to work in the state. This portal is another important step towards bringing transparency which will bring great relief to physiotherapists.
- Medical Education & Research Minister said that registering online on this portal will benefit in terms of saving time as well as money, digital automation, enhance efficiency, centralized database, error free functionality, improve communication, reduce paperwork and bring transparency.
- It is known that if a physiotherapist is registered in the council of another state and is willing to work in the state, then he will have to submit the NOC of that council for registration in Haryana. If there is no council in that state, then verification of his degree will be done.
- The entire process of making new registrations from this portal will be online from registration to check list, payment of amount, receipt & issuance of registration certificate.
- Significantly, the State Council for Physiotherapy has 1936 registration manuals so far.
- After the registration of the physiotherapist on the council, when the certificate will be issued to him, then any person can see the complete list on the website of the council.