Why In News?
- On June 27, 2022, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel inaugurated the Food Product Processing Laboratory and Packaging Centre Building at food processing and packaging lab located in Ranjita Stadium complex of Jashpur district.
- The building has been constructed by DMF Fund at a cost of about 22 lakh 72 thousand rupees.
- This is the first high-level lab in the state, in which raw material of various products is processed and sent to C Mart for sale, which is giving good income to the women of the group.
- State-of-the-art machines like Bond Siller, Electromagnetic Cap Siller, Automatic Granual Feeling Machine, Tea Bag Feeling Machine, Vacuum Packaging, Chyawanprash and Honey Packaging, Sanitizer Feeling Machine, BOD Incubator, Laminar Air Flow, Fum Hood, Moisture Analyzer were used to process the products. will go.
Why In News?
- On June 27, 2022, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel dedicated the telescope at Sarna Ethnic Resort to promote tourism in Jashpur district.
- The Chief Minister provided this telescope to the Deshdekha Tourism Women's Self Help Group.
- By whom this telescope will be operated at the tourist spot of Deshdekho, which will provide employment to the local people.
- Along with this, an MoU was signed between startup Jashpur Trippy Hills and Deshdekaha Tourism Committee before the Chief Minister. Jashpur Tourism Circuit was started at the resort site, which will provide information about each tourist destination.
- During this, the Chief Minister launched the 'Johar Jashpur Website' designed to provide information about the tourist spots of the district in the online social media platform. Through the website, people will be able to get online information about the location, approach route and all other necessary information of all the tourist spots of Jashpur.
Why In News?
- Recently, chhattisgarh state minor forest produce association and two self-help groups from vandhan vikas kendra bakawand of jagdalpur district and donganala in korba district were given the prestigious grid award. It has been nominated and selected at the E.S.G. World Summit.
- It may be recalled that Chhattisgarh has received this award in the categories of sustainable development, poverty alleviation and women empowerment.
- The winners were selected on the basis of an analysis of proposals on stringent test parameters in three phases that lasted about three months.
- The Carp Stage of Singapore and E.s.G. The objective of the Research Foundation is to expand the goals and impacts of E.s.G benchmark development and to establish sustainable development goals set by the United Nations.
- As per the categories of 'Sustainable Development Goals' for these awards, nominations were received from businessmen from all over the world.
- E. s. G. The Grid Awards ceremony will be held in Singapore on July 22 and 23. 2-2 women members of the winners' Self-Help Groups will be sent to Singapore.
- The women selected from Chhattisgarh include Saroj Patel and Phulbai Neti from Donganala and Padmini Baghel and Bela Bai Kashyap from Bakawand.
- E. s. G. The grid awards ceremony will be attended by delegates from 150 countries, ex-operatives from more than 200 institutions across the world, investors from entrepreneurs' banks, social workers, social organizations, environmentalists, government and other delegates.
Switch to Hindi