Chhattisgarh Minor Forest Produce Processing
- 28 Jun 2022
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- Recently, chhattisgarh state minor forest produce association and two self-help groups from vandhan vikas kendra bakawand of jagdalpur district and donganala in korba district were given the prestigious grid award. It has been nominated and selected at the E.S.G. World Summit.
- It may be recalled that Chhattisgarh has received this award in the categories of sustainable development, poverty alleviation and women empowerment.
- The winners were selected on the basis of an analysis of proposals on stringent test parameters in three phases that lasted about three months.
- The Carp Stage of Singapore and E.s.G. The objective of the Research Foundation is to expand the goals and impacts of E.s.G benchmark development and to establish sustainable development goals set by the United Nations.
- As per the categories of 'Sustainable Development Goals' for these awards, nominations were received from businessmen from all over the world.
- E. s. G. The Grid Awards ceremony will be held in Singapore on July 22 and 23. 2-2 women members of the winners' Self-Help Groups will be sent to Singapore.
- The women selected from Chhattisgarh include Saroj Patel and Phulbai Neti from Donganala and Padmini Baghel and Bela Bai Kashyap from Bakawand.
- E. s. G. The grid awards ceremony will be attended by delegates from 150 countries, ex-operatives from more than 200 institutions across the world, investors from entrepreneurs' banks, social workers, social organizations, environmentalists, government and other delegates.