Why in News
- On January 26, 2022, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel made many new announcements during his message to the people of the state after hoisting the flag at Bastar district headquarters Jagdalpur on the occasion of 73rd Republic Day.
- Important announcements made by the Chief Minister are-
- Announcement to make a practical, simple and transparent law this year for the regularization of irregular building construction.
- Announcement to make necessary provisions for the regularization of commercial activities conducted in residential areas.
- Announcement to issue building configuration up to 500 square meters without any human intervention in such areas outside the municipal corporation in the state, which are included in the investment area.
- Announcement to provide tap connections within time-limit by making the process of obtaining tap connections in urban bodies free from human intervention on the lines of 'Direct Building Permission'.
- Declaration of freeholding of government leased lands in rural areas also. The state government had decided to free hold the pattas located on abadi, nazul and slum in urban areas, now it will be implemented in rural areas as well.
- Announcement of reserving ten percent plots for this category by amending the industrial policy to promote entrepreneurship among other backward classes. This plot will be made available at the rate of ten percent of the land premium rate and one percent of the land rent.
- In view of the success of 'Mukhyamantri Urban Slum Health Scheme', it has been announced to be expanded to all the urban bodies of the state.
- Announcement to simplify the process of making learning licenses for the convenience of youth. For this, 'Transport Facilitation Centers' will be started on a large scale. These centers will not only be authorized to make learning licenses, but in these centers all the services related to the transport department will be available to the citizens near their residence and the youth of the state will get employment opportunities.
- Announcement to increase the contribution of the state government from 10 percent to 14 percent under the Contributory Pension Scheme of government employees.
- Announcement to work on 5 working days per week system to increase working efficiency and productivity of government employees.
- Reiterating the commitment to the safety of women, announcement of formation of 'Women Safety Cell' in every district.
- Announcement to start state level archery academy in Jagdalpur in the name of 'Shaheed Gundadhur' to encourage archery.
- In view of the complexity of the rules of tree felling and the disinterest of the citizens in plantation due to it, announced the simplification of the law related to it in the interest of the citizens. For this necessary amendments will be made in all relevant Acts and Rules.
- Announcement to purchase pulses crops like moong, urad, tur etc. at minimum support price from the upcoming Kharif year 2022-23.
- Announced to start 'Mukhyamantri Noni Sashaktikaran Sahayata Yojna' to help in education, employment, self-employment and marriage of daughters of labor families. Under this scheme, a lump sum amount of 20-20 thousand rupees will be paid in the bank account of the first two daughters of the beneficiaries registered in 'Chhattisgarh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board'.
- Announced the opening of 'Chief Minister Shramik Resource Center' at all district headquarters and block level and ITIs in each block.
Why in News
- On January 26, 2022, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel released the Medicine Rate List and Medical Item List of Shri Dhanwantri Generic Medical Store operated under Municipal Corporation, Raipur at his residence office.
- In the booklet of Shri Dhanwantri Generic Medical Store, information has been given in simple language regarding which medicines and goods will be available for the treatment of which disease, including the full addresses of all generic medical shops operating in Raipur Municipal Corporation area.
- The medicine type, medicine name, MRP price and drug price after giving discount are displayed in the booklet through a chart. Also, along with information related to search of Shree Dhanwantri Generic Medical Store address and medical store helpline through Google Map, names of pharma companies whose medicines and medical goods will be available here have also been listed.
- It is noteworthy that in order to provide medicines at affordable rates to the people, Chhattisgarh Government has started Shree Dhanwantri Generic Medical Store in many places of the state including Raipur.
- The sale of 251 types of generic medicines and 27 surgical products has been made mandatory under the Shri Dhanwantri Generic Medical Store scheme, run by the Urban Administration and Development Department. Apart from this, there is also a provision for the sale of Sanjeevani products, cosmetics products and baby food etc. of the Forest Department.
Why in News
- On January 26, 2022, Governor Anusuiya Uikey awarded medals to the police officers and employees of the state who did excellent work in the main function organized on the occasion of 73rd Republic Day at Police Parade Ground.
- Apart from this, the Governor honored Master Aman Jyoti Zahire of Korba and Master Shaurya Pratap Chandrakar of Dhamtari district with the State Gallantry Award.
- The Governor honored 21 police officers with Police Gallantry Medals. These include Kamlochan Kashyap (Senior Superintendent of Police, Bijapur), Suresh Lakra (Deputy Superintendent of Police, Raigad), Sanjay Potam (Sub Inspector, Dantewada), Laxman Keonwat (Inspector, Rajnandgaon), Omkar Singh Dewan (Sub Inspector, Kondagaon), Bijaram Tamo. (Principal Constable, Bijapur), Uma Shankar Rathore (Inspector, Raipur), Chetan Lal Belendra (Principal Constable STF Baghera, Durg) and Manik Lal Koreti (Head Constable, Sukma).
- Similarly Mohan Lal Nishad (Inspector, Bijapur), Brij Lal Bhardwaj (Inspector Bilaspur), Kamlesh Kumar Ratre (Assistant Platoon Commander ATF Baghera, Durg), Somaru Ram Yadav (Cons, Sukma), Ashish Singh Rajput (Sub Inspector, Balodabazar) , Inder Kumar Shivani (Company Commander STF Baghera, Durg), Vinton Kumar Sahu (Inspector, Balodabazar), Ashwani Rathor (Sub Inspector Raipur), Jitendra Kumar Dahria (Sub Inspector, Rajnandgaon), Dinesh Purena (Sub Inspector, Rajnandgaon), Heritage Kujur (Sub Inspector, Bijapur), Shaheed Murli Tati (Assistant Sub Inspector, Bastar) were also awarded Police Gallantry Medals.
- The Governor honored Udaybhan Singh Chauhan (Additional Superintendent of Police, CID Police Headquarters Raipur) with the President's Police Medal for distinguished service.
- The Governor honored 10 police officers and employees with the Indian Police Medal for meritorious service. These include Yaduram Tirkey (Deputy Superintendent of Police, STF, Baghera Durg), Manish Parmanand (Deputy Superintendent of Police, Surguja), Shriram Verma (Assistant Fighter, Bijapur), Dileshwar Prasad Sahu (Sub Inspector, Raigad), Awadhesh Kumar Chauhan (Sub Inspector, Kanker). ), Premsay Bhagat Assistant (Sub Inspector, Raigad), Drigpal Prasad Tiwari (Principal Constable, Durg), Prahlad Singh Gagda (Principal Constable, Jagdalpur), Madan Mohan Patel (Principal Constable, Sakri Bilaspur), Vakar Ram Nareti (Principal Constable, Kanker) Are included.
- The Governor honored 6 police officers and employees with Home Guard and Civil Defense Medals. These include Suresh Prasad Gautam (Chief Instructor, Municipal Army Raipur), Motilal Sahu (Sub Inspector, Municipal Army Raipur), Bhogendra Gog (Havaldar, Nagar Sena, Dantewada), Jodhan Lal Sahu (Havildar, Nagar Sena, Balodabazar), Renu Lokhande. (Lance Naik, Nagar Sena, Raipur), Surendra Devangan (Soldier, Nagar Sena, Rajnandgaon).
- Governor honored 7 police officers and employees with the Union Home Minister Medal. These include Srirodra Kumar Sahu (Sub Inspector Police Training School Mana Raipur), Ganga Dhurve (Inspector, Police Training School Mana Raipur), Kanhaiya Lal Yadav (Head Constable, 11 CTJW College Kanker), Ganga Prasad Yadav (Head Constable, No.149 State Police Academy Chandkhuri), Kanhaiya Lal Yadav (Head Constable, 6 CTJW College Kanker), Jeet Kumar Devangan (Subedar, State Police Academy Chandkhuri Raipur), Kamlesh Kumar Sonboir (Sub Inspector, Police Training School Rajnandgaon).
- Apart from this, the Governor honored two jail guards with Meritorious Correctional Service Medals. These include Santram Purena (District Jail Bemetara) and Lekhram Dhurandhar (Central Jail Raipur).
Switch to Hindi