On Republic Day, the Chief Minister Gave Many New Gifts to the People of The State
- 27 Jan 2022
- 5 min read
Why in News
- On January 26, 2022, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel made many new announcements during his message to the people of the state after hoisting the flag at Bastar district headquarters Jagdalpur on the occasion of 73rd Republic Day.
- Important announcements made by the Chief Minister are-
- Announcement to make a practical, simple and transparent law this year for the regularization of irregular building construction.
- Announcement to make necessary provisions for the regularization of commercial activities conducted in residential areas.
- Announcement to issue building configuration up to 500 square meters without any human intervention in such areas outside the municipal corporation in the state, which are included in the investment area.
- Announcement to provide tap connections within time-limit by making the process of obtaining tap connections in urban bodies free from human intervention on the lines of 'Direct Building Permission'.
- Declaration of freeholding of government leased lands in rural areas also. The state government had decided to free hold the pattas located on abadi, nazul and slum in urban areas, now it will be implemented in rural areas as well.
- Announcement of reserving ten percent plots for this category by amending the industrial policy to promote entrepreneurship among other backward classes. This plot will be made available at the rate of ten percent of the land premium rate and one percent of the land rent.
- In view of the success of 'Mukhyamantri Urban Slum Health Scheme', it has been announced to be expanded to all the urban bodies of the state.
- Announcement to simplify the process of making learning licenses for the convenience of youth. For this, 'Transport Facilitation Centers' will be started on a large scale. These centers will not only be authorized to make learning licenses, but in these centers all the services related to the transport department will be available to the citizens near their residence and the youth of the state will get employment opportunities.
- Announcement to increase the contribution of the state government from 10 percent to 14 percent under the Contributory Pension Scheme of government employees.
- Announcement to work on 5 working days per week system to increase working efficiency and productivity of government employees.
- Reiterating the commitment to the safety of women, announcement of formation of 'Women Safety Cell' in every district.
- Announcement to start state level archery academy in Jagdalpur in the name of 'Shaheed Gundadhur' to encourage archery.
- In view of the complexity of the rules of tree felling and the disinterest of the citizens in plantation due to it, announced the simplification of the law related to it in the interest of the citizens. For this necessary amendments will be made in all relevant Acts and Rules.
- Announcement to purchase pulses crops like moong, urad, tur etc. at minimum support price from the upcoming Kharif year 2022-23.
- Announced to start 'Mukhyamantri Noni Sashaktikaran Sahayata Yojna' to help in education, employment, self-employment and marriage of daughters of labor families. Under this scheme, a lump sum amount of 20-20 thousand rupees will be paid in the bank account of the first two daughters of the beneficiaries registered in 'Chhattisgarh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board'.
- Announced the opening of 'Chief Minister Shramik Resource Center' at all district headquarters and block level and ITIs in each block.