'Khaki Ke Rang School Ke Sang' Program of Mahasamund District included in the Golden Book of World Records
Why In News?
- On September 20, 2022, the 'Khaki Ke Rang School Ke Sang' programme sponsored by the police in Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh has been included in the Golden Book of World Records.
- District Superintendent of Police Bhojram Patel and his team were felicitated by Dr. Manish Vishnoi, Asia Head, Golden Book of World Records.
- It is worth mentioning that this program was run to create awareness among the general public about cyber-crime. In this, cyber awareness campaign has been conducted among more than 20 thousand school children in just two months. This important achievement has been included in the Golden Book of World Records.
- The video made by Mahasamund Police for cyber awareness was launched. This video is getting widespread public appreciation.
- It is noteworthy that according to the intention of Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel, school children are being made aware on various topics in the 'Khaki Ke Rang School Ke Sang' program by Mahasamund Police. Along with this, students are being taught ways of self-defense.
Why In News?
- On September 20, 2022, the Chief Minister's Trophy India International Badminton Challenge-2022 started in Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh. The contest will continue till September 25.
- The entire tournament is being played at the Eye Sports Badminton Arena in Mowa, Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh.
- Along with India, 550 badminton players from Sri Lanka, Thailand, Canada, USA, Maldives, Mauritius, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Japan, Uganda and Zambia have come to participate in this international level badminton event.
- The qualifying rounds are to be played on the first two days of this event, i.e. on 20 and 21 September. The main draws will be held from September 22 to September 25. Men's singles, men's doubles, women's singles, women's doubles and mixed doubles matches will be played during this period. The prize money in this competition has been kept at 15 thousand US dollars.
- It is worth mentioning that on the initiative of Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel, an international match of badminton is being organized for the first time in Chhattisgarh. Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel is constantly trying to encourage sports in Chhattisgarh.
- For this, along with the construction of academy for various sports and increasing facilities in Chhattisgarh, initiatives are also being taken to organize sports in Chhattisgarh. In this episode, the Chief Minister's Trophy India International Badminton Challenge-2022 is being organized here.
Switch to Hindi