'Khaki Ke Rang School Ke Sang' Program of Mahasamund District included in the Golden Book of World Records
- 21 Sep 2022
- 1 min read
Why In News?
- On September 20, 2022, the 'Khaki Ke Rang School Ke Sang' programme sponsored by the police in Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh has been included in the Golden Book of World Records.
- District Superintendent of Police Bhojram Patel and his team were felicitated by Dr. Manish Vishnoi, Asia Head, Golden Book of World Records.
- It is worth mentioning that this program was run to create awareness among the general public about cyber-crime. In this, cyber awareness campaign has been conducted among more than 20 thousand school children in just two months. This important achievement has been included in the Golden Book of World Records.
- The video made by Mahasamund Police for cyber awareness was launched. This video is getting widespread public appreciation.
- It is noteworthy that according to the intention of Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel, school children are being made aware on various topics in the 'Khaki Ke Rang School Ke Sang' program by Mahasamund Police. Along with this, students are being taught ways of self-defense.