Jharkhand Switch to Hindi
Shubhanshi's Film 'Natok' Won the Busan Film Festival, also Selected in the Indo-French Festival
Why In News?
According to information received from the media on October 7, 2022, 'Natok', directed by 15-year-old Shubhanshi Chakraborty of Rajrappa under Ramgarh district, has become the winner at the Busan New Web Short Film Festival 2022 held in South Korea. At the same time, it has also been selected in the Indo-French International Film Festival.
- According to the information, the film 'Natok' has been directed by Shubhanshi, while the camera and editing work has been done by Parth Bhatta Charya and the film has been produced and written by Shubhanshi's father Shubhashish Chakraborty.
- The film 'Natok' Hindi means 'drama'. The 4 minute 35 second film is based on Chhau dancers.
- Shubhanshi Chakraborty Hiranandani Foundation School (HFS) is studying in 11thstandard in Mumbai.
- It is known that Subhasish Chakraborty has been helping and transforming underprivileged communities in India with his salary amount for the last ten years. They have adopted Pandadih village in Sonahatu block. Chhau dance is being taught to the children of this village. At the same time, they are working in the construction of library, medicinal nursery and Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao campaign in the village.
- Subhasish Chakraborty is discharging his duties as a senior officer in a global group. They are social scientists. He is also an expert on tribal affairs, TEDX speaker, poet and short story writer.
Switch to Hindi