Why in News
- On January 7, 2022, the Governor of Madhya Pradesh, Mangubhai Patel, launched the newly developed website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission at the Raj Bhavan. The website is developed with advanced technology as per the norms of GIGW and WCAG 2.0.
- Based on this user-friendly interface system, candidates will be able to get information easily. All the information and information related to the commission will be available to the candidates on the new website.
- On the occasion of the launch of the new website, the Governor appreciated the innovations being done in the direction of transparency and promptness as per the dignity of the Commission.
- He expressed hope that through this new website, the participant will get proper information easily and quickly. Along with this, the transparent working system of the commission will be strengthened further.
Why in News
- On January 7, 2022, Madhya Pradesh's MSME Secretary P Narhari informed that the state government would provide self-employment to a large number of youth by organizing employment fairs in all the districts of the state on the occasion of Youth Day on January 12.
- Secretary P Narhari informed that in view of the immense possibilities of self-employment in Madhya Pradesh, many self-employment schemes are being operated through various departments and banks.
- He informed that major schemes like Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana, Chief Minister Rural Path Vendor Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, Standup India Scheme, Prime Minister's Employment Generation Program, National Rural Livelihood Mission, National Urban Livelihood Mission etc. are being operated.
- The Secretary said that the ambitious 'Mukhya Mantri Udyam Kranti Yojana' has been started by the State Government to encourage self-employment, in which a large number of youth will be linked with self-employment.
- For this purpose, the decision has been taken by the government to celebrate the state-wide self-employment, employment day on January 12, 2022. In this, a district level program and a state level program will be done at all the district headquarters.
- Approval distribution letters will be given to the beneficiaries in the state and district level programs. Self-employed persons will be introduced to the experienced people already established in self-employment, so that the youth can get the benefit of their experiences. In addition, counseling and guidance will be provided to the youth attending the conference through subject-experts regarding self-employment under the self-employment scheme, exhibition of materials produced by successful and established beneficiaries of self-employment schemes.
- Stalls of various departments, banking institutions etc. will be set up in the fair, where the youth will get information about employment schemes, self-employment possibilities, banking facilities etc.
Why in News
- On January 7, 2022, prizes were distributed to the participants of the Parliamentary Question Forum competition at Pt. Keylal Dubey National Parliamentary School, Bhopal.
- Pratima Yadav, Director of Parliamentary School, said that for the first time in Bhopal, Parliamentary Question-Forum Competition was organized among the students of government and non-government schools by Vidyapeeth.
- Teams from 17 schools participated in the event. Out of these 5 teams were selected. In the competition, questions related to Parliamentary subjects were asked through Rapid Fire, Buzzer Round, Passing Round, Audio-Video Round and Surprise Round.
- The first prize of the question-stage competition was won by the students of Saraswati Bal Mandir Higher Secondary School, second prize by Delhi Public School and third prize by the students of Sant Shri Asharam Ji Bapu Gurukul.
Switch to Hindi