Employment Fair in Every District on Youth Day
- 08 Jan 2022
- 2 min read
Why in News
- On January 7, 2022, Madhya Pradesh's MSME Secretary P Narhari informed that the state government would provide self-employment to a large number of youth by organizing employment fairs in all the districts of the state on the occasion of Youth Day on January 12.
- Secretary P Narhari informed that in view of the immense possibilities of self-employment in Madhya Pradesh, many self-employment schemes are being operated through various departments and banks.
- He informed that major schemes like Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana, Chief Minister Rural Path Vendor Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, Standup India Scheme, Prime Minister's Employment Generation Program, National Rural Livelihood Mission, National Urban Livelihood Mission etc. are being operated.
- The Secretary said that the ambitious 'Mukhya Mantri Udyam Kranti Yojana' has been started by the State Government to encourage self-employment, in which a large number of youth will be linked with self-employment.
- For this purpose, the decision has been taken by the government to celebrate the state-wide self-employment, employment day on January 12, 2022. In this, a district level program and a state level program will be done at all the district headquarters.
- Approval distribution letters will be given to the beneficiaries in the state and district level programs. Self-employed persons will be introduced to the experienced people already established in self-employment, so that the youth can get the benefit of their experiences. In addition, counseling and guidance will be provided to the youth attending the conference through subject-experts regarding self-employment under the self-employment scheme, exhibition of materials produced by successful and established beneficiaries of self-employment schemes.
- Stalls of various departments, banking institutions etc. will be set up in the fair, where the youth will get information about employment schemes, self-employment possibilities, banking facilities etc.