Why in News
On December 1, 2021, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has given approval to increase the number of Chiranjeevi Mitras and their services till March 31, 2022, in line with the increase in the number of empaneled hospitals under the Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana.
- The Chief Minister has also decided to give Rs 500 per month as mobile charge to Chiranjeevi friends keeping in view the need of communication medium in their works.
- Under this scheme, help desks are set up in empaneled private hospitals to help patients and their families. In these help desks, the services of Covid assistants are being taken as Chiranjeevi Mitra.
- Chiranjeevi Mitra assists patients and their families in getting referral to other affiliated hospitals in case of non-availability of necessary packages related to treatment in empaneled hospitals, besides providing information and guidance about the scheme.
Why in News
On December 1, 2021, the first local roadshow of the Investors' Summit 'Invest Rajasthan-2022' proposed in the coming January (organised by the Government of Rajasthan) was held in Delhi.
- In the first local road show, the Rajasthan government was successful in getting the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) worth Rs 68,698 crore and the letter of intent (LoI) worth Rs 10,099 crore signed.
- This investment is proposed in the units established in Ghiloth, Bhiwadi, Neemrana, Jaipur, Udaipur, Alwar and many other districts of the state. Here, special sectoral zones have been developed by RIICO over the years.
- On this occasion, some leading investment groups have expressed their intention to set up mega projects in the state.
- Industries and Commerce Minister Shakuntala Rawat said on the occasion that the state government has given impetus to industrial development by creating a policy regulatory mechanism. RIPS-2019 Incentive Scheme, MSME Act, Single Window Scheme (Single Window System) and One Stop Shop (OSS) are our initiatives which have simplified and simplified the process of investment.
- Invest Rajasthan Road Show is a unique event as it is the first such event after the Corona pandemic, in which 28 more road shows are being organized in different districts and states before Invest Rajasthan-2022.
- For the first time, the State Government has emphasized not only on signing of MoUs/LoIs but also on foundation stone laying and inauguration of projects of investors. The District Collector will sign the MoU for the first time. Similarly, each department will sign the respective MoU with their respective department on their appointed day.
Switch to Hindi