Upgradation of Online Chatbot Ask DISHA
- 22 Feb 2020
- 1 min read
Why in News
The Indian Railways Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) has powered voice-enabled Ask DISHA (Digital Interaction to Seek Help Anytime) Chatbot to converse with customers in the Hindi language.
- The customers can now ask queries to Ask DISHA in Hindi by voice as well as text.
- IRCTC plans to launch Ask DISHA in more languages along with many other additional features in the near future.
Ask DISHA Chatbot
- It is an Artificial Intelligence-based chatbot which was initially launched in the English language in October 2018.
- It is a first-of-its-kind initiative by IRCTC which aims to benefit the users of the ticketing and tourism websites of IRCTC to resolve queries of railway passengers over the internet pertaining to various services offered.
- Since its initial launch, passengers seeking help on the reservation of tickets, cancellation, enquiry of refund status, fare, PNR search, train running status, enquiry about retiring rooms and tourism products have been benefited.