National Conference on e-Governance
- 31 Jul 2019
- 1 min read
Meghalaya will host the 22nd National Conference on e-Governance 2019.
- The Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances (DARPG), in association with Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India will organize the 22nd National Conference on e-Governance 2019 on 8-9th August, 2019 at Shillong, Meghalaya.
- Theme of the conference is “Digital India: Success to Excellence”.
- Key discussions of the conference are to be held around five sub themes:
- India Enterprise Architecture (INDEA)
- Digital Infrastructure
- One Nation – One Platform
- Secretariat Reforms
- National e-Governance Service Delivery Assessment (NeSDA)
- This is the first time that National Conference on e-Governance is being organized in North-Eastern region of the country.
- The conference provides a platform to disseminate knowledge on effective methods of designing and implementing sustainable e-Governance initiatives to provide end-to-end:
- Digital Services
- Exchange experiences in solving problems
- Mitigating risks
- Resolving issues and planning for success.