- 18 Oct 2019
- 1 min read
Indian Air Force (IAF) is participating in the joint bilateral exercise EX EASTERN BRIDGE V with Royal Air Force Oman (RAFO).
- The exercise is being held at the Air Force Base Masirah, Oman.
- IAF contingent comprises of MiG-29 and C-17 aircraft. It would be the first time that MIG-29 fighter aircraft will be participating in an International Exercise outside India.
- The last EX EASTERN BRIDGE-IV exercise was conducted in 2017 at Jamnagar, India.
- The exercise will enhance interoperability during mutual cooperation between two Air Force.
- The exercise will also promote exchange of experience and operational knowledge, and will promote professional interaction.
Other Exercises Between India and Oman
- Naseem Al-Bahr is the naval exercise conducted between both the countries.
- AL Nagah is the joint bilateral exercise between the armies of two countries.