Why In News?
- On June 27, 2022, Rajasthan Chief Secretary Usha Sharma has directed the Children's Investment Fund Foundation (CEEF) to work out a revised proposal to implement the 'Mission Buniyaad' programme based on digital education in all districts of the state.
- At present, 'Mission Buniyaad' is being operated in six districts of the state - Bhilwara, Dholpur, Sikar, Karauli, Sirohi and Udaipur.
- Usha Sharma has directed the representatives of the (CEEF) Foundation to send a proposal in this regard so that the programme can be conducted in all the 33 districts of the state at the earliest.
- Under this Mission, tablets are being provided to girl students from 8th to 12th standard to study.
- According to a research, the use of tablets has improved the learning level of girl students by 20 percent.
Switch to Hindi