Uttarakhand Switch to Hindi
Dehradun District Tops in Making ABHA ID
Why in News?
On 25 March 2023, Uttarakhand Health Minister Dr. Dhan Singh Rawat said that Dehradun district is on top in creating Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA ID) in the state under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Scheme.
- State Mission Director and Additional Secretary of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, Arunendra Chauhan said that more than 30.61 lakh people of the state have become a part of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission by creating their ABHA ID. The complete health related details of the ID makers have been registered online.
- State capital Dehradun has the maximum number of 6,61,919 ABHA IDs, while Nainital district ranks second place.
- It is known that the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission was started in the year 2021 in the state. Due to the efforts made by the mission, the speed of digitizing the health records of the people of the state is as per the expectations.
- It is known that Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission is the dream project of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under the mission, every person's ABHA ID is to be made. By creating an ID, complete information about health tests and treatment will be available online.
- Advantages of ABHA ID -
- All health related information will be available online.
- The hospital will be paperless from registration to treatment.
- Facility to take a token through QR code in the hospital.
- The record related to the treatment of the disease will be safe through digital medium.
- District wise details of ABHA ID in the state –
|Udham Singh Nagar||232694|
|Non reporting district||646288|
- Health Minister Dr. Dhan Singh Rawat said that Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission is a revolutionary step in the field of health. All health information will be available through Abha number. Strict instructions have also been given to the concerned officials to do the work of connecting 100 percent people with the mission in the state on priority.
Switch to Hindi