Why In News?
- On September 26, 2022, an MoU was signed between Madhya Pradesh Department of Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Development and National Coalition for Natural Farming (NCNF) to further promote natural farming.
- Under the MoU, NCNF along with 23 like-minded partner organizations will play an important role in promoting natural farming in the state and benefiting the farmers.
- For natural farming, NCNF will support nature positive agriculture and nature based solutions. Apart from this, strong participation will also be done at the level of policy and implementation with the government.
- It is worth mentioning that continuous work is being done to promote natural farming in the state. 40 thousand farmers of the state have been trained in adopting natural farming, organic production, getting fair price, preparing bio-pesticides for Jeevamrut, Beejamrut, cow dung, vermicompost and diseases and pests.
- Natural farming will help in improving the health of the people and maintain the fertility of the land. Efforts are being made to work better in the field of natural farming in the state for the prevention of anthropogenic diseases that are getting destroyed due to continuous use of chemical fertilizers, the fertility of the land is getting destroyed.
- By increasing the area of natural farming, the government is working continuously to increase the income of the farmers progressively while reducing the cost of cultivation.
Why In News?
- On September 26, 2022, the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya, in the concluding session of the Arogya Manthan 2022 program, awarded Madhya Pradesh for its best performance in Ayushman Bharat Niramayam and health schemes.
- It is worth mentioning that on the completion of four years of Pradhan Mantri Jan-Arogya Yojana and one year of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, the two-day 'Arogya Manthan' program organized in New Delhi on September 25 and 26, states that have done excellent work in Pradhan Mantri Jan-Arogya Yojana. was rewarded.
- The state has been selected as the 'Best Performing State on Innovation and Adoption of Best Practices' in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme in the year 2021-22. The National Health Authority has appreciated the exemplary work and progress made by Madhya Pradesh in Ayushman Bharat Niramayam and various health schemes.
- Significant progress has been made in Ayushman Bharat Niramayam Yojana in the state. More than 4 thousand beneficiaries are being given free treatment every day. Free transportation is being provided to the eligible persons of the scheme from the state ambulance service.
- Under the scheme, 26 beneficiary-centric inbound and outbound call centers have been set up. Information is being provided to the beneficiaries under the scheme from the inbound call center. An outbound call centre has been set up for concurrent audit and taking beneficiary feedback.
- Government hospitals are being strengthened with the PMJAY fund. Incentive amount is given to the doctors and treating staff for each case registered under the Niramayam Incentive Scheme. Efforts are being made to strengthen the infrastructure of the hospitals with the money deposited in the Rogi Kalyan Samitis. The State Government has adopted Swasthya Benefit Package 2.2 program to provide adequate package cost for the treatment to the hospitals.
Switch to Hindi