Madhya Pradesh Rewarded For Innovation and Best Efforts in Ayushman Bharat Niramayam Yojana
- 27 Sep 2022
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On September 26, 2022, the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya, in the concluding session of the Arogya Manthan 2022 program, awarded Madhya Pradesh for its best performance in Ayushman Bharat Niramayam and health schemes.
- It is worth mentioning that on the completion of four years of Pradhan Mantri Jan-Arogya Yojana and one year of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, the two-day 'Arogya Manthan' program organized in New Delhi on September 25 and 26, states that have done excellent work in Pradhan Mantri Jan-Arogya Yojana. was rewarded.
- The state has been selected as the 'Best Performing State on Innovation and Adoption of Best Practices' in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme in the year 2021-22. The National Health Authority has appreciated the exemplary work and progress made by Madhya Pradesh in Ayushman Bharat Niramayam and various health schemes.
- Significant progress has been made in Ayushman Bharat Niramayam Yojana in the state. More than 4 thousand beneficiaries are being given free treatment every day. Free transportation is being provided to the eligible persons of the scheme from the state ambulance service.
- Under the scheme, 26 beneficiary-centric inbound and outbound call centers have been set up. Information is being provided to the beneficiaries under the scheme from the inbound call center. An outbound call centre has been set up for concurrent audit and taking beneficiary feedback.
- Government hospitals are being strengthened with the PMJAY fund. Incentive amount is given to the doctors and treating staff for each case registered under the Niramayam Incentive Scheme. Efforts are being made to strengthen the infrastructure of the hospitals with the money deposited in the Rogi Kalyan Samitis. The State Government has adopted Swasthya Benefit Package 2.2 program to provide adequate package cost for the treatment to the hospitals.