Chhattisgarh Switch to Hindi
Chhattisgarh was Rewarded under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission and Pradhan Mantri Jan-Arogya Yojana
Why In News?
- On September 25-26, 2022, Union Health Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya awarded Chhattisgarh for its outstanding work in 'Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission' and 'Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana' at the two-day 'Arogya Manthan' program held in New Delhi.
- It is worth mentioning that on the completion of four years of Pradhan Mantri Jan-Arogya Yojana and one year of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, the two-day 'Arogya Manthan' program held on September 25 and September 26 in New Delhi awarded the states for outstanding work in the Pradhan Mantri Jan-Arogya Yojana.
- Chhattisgarh is the state with the highest number of government hospitals registered in the country under the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. Chhattisgarh is also at the forefront of the country in the treatment of women under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Women constitute 58 percent of the total beneficiaries treated under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana in the state. Chhattisgarh is the top state in the country to give the benefit of this scheme to women in such a large number. For this, Ayushman Excellence Award was given to the state by the National Health Authority.
- With this, Chhattisgarh has registered more than nine thousand government hospitals under the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. For this, the state was awarded the Ayushman Excellence Award for securing the highest position at the national level.
- It is noteworthy that electronic health cards are being made through Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. Through this card, all the documents related to the patient's examination will be available online. Through the card these documents can be seen by the doctors of any hospital. Along with this, patients will also be able to see all the documents related to their investigation on their mobile. This card will relieve the patient from the documentation formalities. Work is being done at a rapid pace in this direction in Chhattisgarh.
Switch to Hindi