Chhattisgarh Switch to Hindi
Central India's Largest Jyoti Kalash Bhawan will be Built in Danteshwari Temple
Why In News?
- According to information received from Chhattisgarh Public Relations Department on September 25, 2022, the largest Jyoti Kalash Bhavan of Central India will be constructed in the historic Danteshwari temple complex of Dantewada.
- Jyoti kalash Bhavan will be constructed in the district under the guidance and guidance of the Chief Minister. The building, designed with the outline of religious, cultural and artistic modernization, will give the devotees a feeling of ancient as well as new Dantewada.
- Efforts will be made to realize the grandeur of Danteshwari Mata on a large scale by constructing a building on the lines of Chand Khuri. Various elements like pillar ornamentation, gate design are mainly inspired by Maa Danteshwari Temple.
- The newly constructed Jyoti kalash Bhawan will be designed in such a way that the devotees who visit Danteshwari Maa will now be able to know the glory of the mother along with her darshan. The walls of the Nav Jyoti kalash Bhawan will tell the story of the mother to the devotees who come here. Mythology, information told by Jiya Baba and the sevadars will be engraved on the walls.
- To reflect the architecture of Maa Danteshwari temple, red sandstone will be used as the material for the construction of the building. A store house is being constructed in the basement to organize and save the puja and havan material.
- Yagyashala is being constructed in the ground floor. Keeping in mind the place of nine planets in this Yagyashala, the Havan Kund of that planet is being constructed on the basis of the details mentioned in the Puranas. Administrative building is also being constructed in the ground floor in which the works related to the installation of Jyoti Kalash will be conducted.
- Toilet facilities for priests and staff in that building and a help room are also being constructed in the administrative building. A pagoda-like place is being constructed for the devotees to rest in all the four directions of the building, in which the devotees will be able to enjoy the devotional atmosphere. In future, this place will develop into tourism on a large scale, which will provide employment to more and more local people.
- It is noteworthy that earlier there was a demand for Jyoti Kalash Bhawan by the members of the temple committee. Agreeing to this, the Chief Minister laid the foundation stone for the Jyoti Kalash Bhawan in Medka Dobra, the temple complex, during the meeting.
- It is worth mentioning that Danteshwari temple is famous for its mythology. Every year on Shardiya and Chaitra Navratri, thousands of devotees get the wishing Jyoti Kalash lit in the court of Maa Danteshwari. But due to the small building, only a limited number of Jyoti Kalash could be established. 11100 Jyoti Kalash can be established in the new building.
Switch to Hindi