Why in News
- In the district level function organized on the occasion of Republic Day on 26 January 2022, tableaux of farmer welfare and agricultural development were rewarded in 25 districts. Tableaux of the Agriculture Department got first prize in 6 districts, second and third prize in 9 districts and consolation prize in one district.
- State's Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Development Minister Kamal Patel said that among the tableaux taken out by the district administration in the districts on the occasion of Republic Day, Agriculture Department, Hoshangabad, 'Contribution of agriculture in self-reliant India', Chhindwara 'Self-reliant India campaign', Jhabua The first prize was won on the theme of 'Madhya Pradesh moving towards natural farming', 'Jan-Bhagidari' for Sehore and 'Natural Farming' for Vidisha and Harda.
- The tableaux of the Agriculture Department in 9 districts of the state have been given second prize by the district administration. Morena has been awarded on the theme of 'Unnat Kheti - Happy Farmer' and Khargone, Rajgarh, Sheopur, Neemuch, Shivpuri, Dhar, Dewas and Umaria on the theme of 'Natural Farming'.
- The tableaux of the Agriculture Department in the state have got the third prize by the district administration in 9 districts. Anuppur as 'Natural Farming and Self-reliant Madhya Pradesh', Seoni as 'Jirashankar Rice and Natural Farming', Tikamgarh as 'Crop Diversification', Damoh as 'Soil and Water Conservation', Gwalior as 'Natural Farming - Happy Farmer' and Balaghat, Bhind. Tableaux of Khandwa and Ratlam have been awarded on the theme of 'Natural Farming'.
- Along with this, the tableau of the Agriculture Department of Mandsaur district has been given a consolation prize.
Switch to Hindi