Why In News?
- According to the information received from the media on September 25, 2022, the country's second nano fertilizer plant has been ready in Phulpur, Prayagraj. Production will start as soon as the government approves it. The plant is expected to be commissioned in November.
- This will be IFFCO's second plant in the country at Phulpur. IFFCO's first nano fertilizer unit in the country was established in Kalol, Gujarat. It was launched by Prime Minister Modi.
- In the second phase, units have been set up at Aonla (Bareilly) and Phulpur (Prayagraj). The production capacity of Phulpur plant is 7 crore and Amla has a capacity of 11 crore bottles per annum.
- A target of producing 70 lakh bottles of manure has been set in Phulpur between November and March next year. IFFCO has set a target of producing 32 crore bottles of nano urea annually from the three plants, which will replace 13.7 crore metric tonnes of subsidized urea.
- Phulpur unit head Sanjay Kudeshia said that nano fertilizer liquid has been prepared in the plant, which will start production from November. This fertilizer will not only help in saving the fertility being destroyed due to excessive use of urea at present, but will also save money, labor and time of the farmers.
- The fertilizer capacity of half a liter of nano manure prepared at Phulpur plant is 45 kg of urea. The weight will be equal to one sack. Argentina and Brazil have also tied up with IFFCO for its supply.
- There have been complaints of excessive use of urea to increase the yield of crops, which has been destroying the fertility of agricultural land for a long time. To address this concern, IFFCO has not only prepared nano fertilizer liquid, but has also patented it. IFFCO management claims that nano fertilizer will not only increase the fertility of the land, but also production.
- For the farmers, this fertilizer will be cheaper than urea. 45 kg. While a sack containing urea is available for Rs 267, a half-liter bottle of liquid nano compost that meets the same requirement will be available for Rs 240 only. Not only this, 24 thousand crore rupees given every year as subsidy to the farmers from the government fund will also be saved.
- It is worth noting that nano urea is not only environment friendly but it is also more profitable than urea. Where the crop gets 30 percent profit from urea, while the crop gets 80 percent profit from nano urea (nano manure). Apart from this, the cost of nano urea is also less than that of urea. Drones can also be used to spray nano fertilizers.
Why In News?
- On September 25, 2022, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot approved an additional budget provision of Rs 25 crore for the establishment of 'Rajasthan Mahila Nidhi' for the financial management of self-help groups of the state.
- It is known that in the budget 2022-23 by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, it was announced to provide a contribution of Rs 50 crore in the next two years for the establishment of women's fund. This financial sanction has been given in pursuance of the said declaration.
- Rajasthan is the first state in North India where women's fund has been set up. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot had launched the 'Rajasthan Mahila Nidhi' on August 26, 2022, on the occasion of Women's Equality Day.
- 'Rajasthan Mahila Nidhi' has been formed through Rajasthan Rural Livelihood Development Council (Rajivika).
- Through this fund, the women of the group will be easily able to get easy and adequate loans for daily needs, self-employment and income earning activities. This will make the women of the state financially empowered.
- Under this scheme, loans up to Rs 40,000 will be deposited in 48 hours and loans above Rs 40,000 will be deposited in the bank account of the group of members applied within a time frame of 15 days. At present, 2.70 lakh self-help groups have been formed in 33 districts of the state, in which 30 lakh families are associated.
- In the financial year 2022-23, 50 thousand self-help groups are proposed to be formed, in which about 6 lakh families will be connected. A total of 36 lakh families in the state will get benefit from Rajasthan Mahila Nidhi in a phased manner as per their requirement.
Why In News?
- On September 25, 2022, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot approved an additional financial provision of Rs 100 crore for the 'Small Industries Promotion Scheme'.
- After the approval of the Chief Minister, now the smooth operation of the scheme will be helped and the scope of the beneficiaries will increase.
- It is noteworthy that in the budget 2022-23, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot had approved a financial provision of Rs 150 crore for the 'Mukhyamantri Laghu Protsahan Yojana' brought to promote micro, small and medium industries in the state and to provide easy loans to small businessmen and investors.
- Approval of about Rs 58 crore has already been issued for this scheme. In compliance with the said announcement, the Chief Minister has approved an additional budget provision of Rs 100 crore. In view of the popularity of the scheme, the budget has been increased for this.
Why In News?
- On September 25, 2022, Union Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister Narendra Singh Tomar laid the foundation stone of the organic seed farm of the National Seed Corporation (NSC) in Morena. On its commencement, new organic seeds of oilseeds will be available to the farmers of Madhya Pradesh.
- The Union Minister informed that the Central Government has decided to set up a farm in Morena by improving the land in the rugged area for the production of organic seeds. For this, 885.34 hectares in 4 villages of Morena, Gadora, Jakhauna, Rithora Khurd and Gorkha by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to the Union Agriculture Ministry. The land has been allotted.
- The Union Agriculture Ministry has entrusted the responsibility of developing farms for the production of organic seeds in Morena to the NSP. With this farm, farmers will be aware of modern methods. They will get high quality seeds.
- In Morena, the production of seeds in the Revines area will improve the land and the land will be fertile. Inspired by land reforms, local farmers will be able to improve the land in their fields and produce seeds with the latest scientific method and get high economic benefits from low cost of farming.
- Local and state farmers will be taught the latest seed production techniques through training by the experts of NSC. Local laborers will get employment in the farm through land improvement and seed production. Farmers will get good production by getting latest and genetically and physically pure organic oilseed seeds, which will not only improve the socio-economic status of the farmers of the state, but will also provide nutritional security to the farmers.
- The Union Agriculture Minister said that Morena's seed farm would make full use of science and research for the progress of the farmers. Seed is the basis and main input of agriculture. He said that the availability of good seeds for agriculture benefits the agri-eco-system and the economy as a whole, apart from increasing the productivity and higher income for the farmers.
- Along with ensuring seed availability in the states, the central government helps in the distribution of seeds through various schemes. The Union Agriculture Ministry has implemented the Seeds and Planting Material Sub-Mission from 2014-15 to increase quality seed production and multiplication of crops, so that farmers get enough seeds.
- Seed quality control is being strengthened by states and public sector seed organizations through various seed related activities. In the last eight years, 304 varieties have been notified for commercial farming.
- Union Minister Tomar said that the Ministry of Environment, Forest, Climate Change has taken a big decision to recommend de-notification of 207 hectares of land of National Chambal Wildlife Sanctuary. Due to the revenue land of this sanctuary area, employment at the local level will also increase due to the availability of sand.
Why In News?
- According to information received from Chhattisgarh Public Relations Department on September 25, 2022, the largest Jyoti Kalash Bhavan of Central India will be constructed in the historic Danteshwari temple complex of Dantewada.
- Jyoti kalash Bhavan will be constructed in the district under the guidance and guidance of the Chief Minister. The building, designed with the outline of religious, cultural and artistic modernization, will give the devotees a feeling of ancient as well as new Dantewada.
- Efforts will be made to realize the grandeur of Danteshwari Mata on a large scale by constructing a building on the lines of Chand Khuri. Various elements like pillar ornamentation, gate design are mainly inspired by Maa Danteshwari Temple.
- The newly constructed Jyoti kalash Bhawan will be designed in such a way that the devotees who visit Danteshwari Maa will now be able to know the glory of the mother along with her darshan. The walls of the Nav Jyoti kalash Bhawan will tell the story of the mother to the devotees who come here. Mythology, information told by Jiya Baba and the sevadars will be engraved on the walls.
- To reflect the architecture of Maa Danteshwari temple, red sandstone will be used as the material for the construction of the building. A store house is being constructed in the basement to organize and save the puja and havan material.
- Yagyashala is being constructed in the ground floor. Keeping in mind the place of nine planets in this Yagyashala, the Havan Kund of that planet is being constructed on the basis of the details mentioned in the Puranas. Administrative building is also being constructed in the ground floor in which the works related to the installation of Jyoti Kalash will be conducted.
- Toilet facilities for priests and staff in that building and a help room are also being constructed in the administrative building. A pagoda-like place is being constructed for the devotees to rest in all the four directions of the building, in which the devotees will be able to enjoy the devotional atmosphere. In future, this place will develop into tourism on a large scale, which will provide employment to more and more local people.
- It is noteworthy that earlier there was a demand for Jyoti Kalash Bhawan by the members of the temple committee. Agreeing to this, the Chief Minister laid the foundation stone for the Jyoti Kalash Bhawan in Medka Dobra, the temple complex, during the meeting.
- It is worth mentioning that Danteshwari temple is famous for its mythology. Every year on Shardiya and Chaitra Navratri, thousands of devotees get the wishing Jyoti Kalash lit in the court of Maa Danteshwari. But due to the small building, only a limited number of Jyoti Kalash could be established. 11100 Jyoti Kalash can be established in the new building.
Switch to Hindi