Star marking (1-5) indicates the importance of topic
Why in News
- On October 24, 2021, under the aegis of National Legal Services Authority (NALSA), New Delhi and under the guidance of Chhattisgarh State Legal Authority, organized e-mega legal service camps in all civil districts of the state in coordination with District Legal Services Authority and district administration.
- Chief Justice of Chhattisgarh High Court and Chief Patron of Chhattisgarh State Legal Services Authority Justice Arup Kumar Goswami launched 'E-mega Legal Service Camp' through video conferencing in all 23 civil districts of the state.
- This Mega Legal Service Camp is being organized under the All India Awareness and Outreach Campaign under the Amrit Mahotsav of Azadi.
- The main objective of the camp is to make people aware of the legal rights guaranteed under the Indian Constitution and ensure that justice is provided to all sections of the people as well as providing legal services.
- Information about legal services and beneficiary-oriented materials and financial assistance were distributed to the people involved in this event.
- As per the instructions of National Legal Services Authority (NALSA), the All India Awareness and Outreach Campaign is being celebrated under the Amrit Mahotsav of Azadi from October 2, 2021, which will run till November 14, 2021. In this, various legal awareness programs, camps etc. are being organized every day at district and Taluka level for the purpose of giving information about legal services to the general public.
Switch to Hindi