Why in News?
- On May 18, 2022, Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH Shripad Nayak inaugurated the Madhya Pradesh Tourism Stall at the South Asia Travel and Tourism Exchange (SATTE), 2022 held at the India Expo Centre in Greater Noida.
- Yuvraj Padole, Deputy Director, Events and Marketing, Tourism Board, said that this year all the visitors are being informed about all the activities related to tourism in an information driven approach with increasing the size of the state stall.
- This is an important annual occasion for face-to-face meetings at travel-business fairs globally, networking between buyers and sellers.
- SATTE serves as a comprehensive B2B platform for the travel, tourism and hospitality industry as well as for domestic and international buyers and professionals of the National and State Tourism Board. It provides a platform for buyers and professionals to come together and do business to suit their reputation.
- Madhya Pradesh is a prosperous state in terms of tourism. Madhya Pradesh has the distinction of 'Tiger State of India' as well as 'Leopard State' and 'Ghariyal State'. From seeing the tiger in Bandhavgarh National Park here to the idols of the temple of Khajuraho, the real India can be discovered.
Switch to Hindi