Why In News?
- On 17 March 2023, Madhya Pradesh Governor Mangubhai Patel presented awards for a total of five years (from the year 2017 to the year 2021) at the Pandit Uddhav Das Mehta Vaidya Shastri Ayurveda Seva Samman Award distribution ceremony.
- The Pandit Uddhavdas Mehta Vaidya Shastri Ayurved Seva Samman Award for the year 2017 was given to Late Madhav Singh Baghel of Jaipur, which was received by his son Aniket Baghel.
- For the year 2018, this award was given to the Government Autonomous Ayurveda College, Ujjain, which was received by the principal of the institute, J.P. Chaurasia.
- The award for the year 2019 was given to Dr. Ramvilas Sohgaura.
- The award for the year 2020 was given to Rani Dullaiya Ayurveda P.G. college and hospital, Bhopal, which was received by Hemant Chauhan (Chairman of the D. Memorial Group of Institutions).
- The award for the year 2021 was given to Arogya Bharti, Public Trust Bhopal which was received by National Secretary Sunil Joshi.
- The award consists of a number of one lakh rupees and a citation.
- It is worth mentioning that every year in the state, this honour is given to those individuals or organizations of Madhya Pradesh, who have done excellent work, research and innovation in the field of Ayurveda.
Why in News?
- On 17 March 2023, Industrial Policy and Investment Promotion Minister of Madhya Pradesh Rajvardhan Singh said that the Central Government has approved PM Mitra Mega Textile Park in 7 states of the country, out of which one has been decided to establish in the Dhar district of Madhya Pradesh.
- To promote Make in India, the Central Government has approved PM Mitra Mega Textile Parks in 7 states of the country. CM Mitra Mega Textile Parks are going to be set up in Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has tweeted about this and said that PM Mitra Mega Textile Park will give a boost to the 5F (Farm to Fiber to Factory to Fashion to Foreign) vision.
- PM Modi said that PM Mitra Mega Textile Park will attract huge investment and generate jobs.
- Industrial Policy and Investment Promotion Minister Rajvardhan Singh has said that with the 5F vision, we can expand our textile industry to foreign countries. earlier, in the entire process, the expenditure was increasing and time was also being wasted, but now this problem will be solved if there is a textile park in one place.
- Under the PM Mitra Mega Textile Park, the entire work (i.e. from cloth making to its export) will be done at one place. There will be an investment of about Rs 4425 crore in this.
- This decision will promote investment in the textile sector and create many employment opportunities. This will create 14 lakh employment opportunities.
Switch to Hindi