The Governor Presented the Pandit Uddhav Das Mehta Awards
- 18 Mar 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On 17 March 2023, Madhya Pradesh Governor Mangubhai Patel presented awards for a total of five years (from the year 2017 to the year 2021) at the Pandit Uddhav Das Mehta Vaidya Shastri Ayurveda Seva Samman Award distribution ceremony.
- The Pandit Uddhavdas Mehta Vaidya Shastri Ayurved Seva Samman Award for the year 2017 was given to Late Madhav Singh Baghel of Jaipur, which was received by his son Aniket Baghel.
- For the year 2018, this award was given to the Government Autonomous Ayurveda College, Ujjain, which was received by the principal of the institute, J.P. Chaurasia.
- The award for the year 2019 was given to Dr. Ramvilas Sohgaura.
- The award for the year 2020 was given to Rani Dullaiya Ayurveda P.G. college and hospital, Bhopal, which was received by Hemant Chauhan (Chairman of the D. Memorial Group of Institutions).
- The award for the year 2021 was given to Arogya Bharti, Public Trust Bhopal which was received by National Secretary Sunil Joshi.
- The award consists of a number of one lakh rupees and a citation.
- It is worth mentioning that every year in the state, this honour is given to those individuals or organizations of Madhya Pradesh, who have done excellent work, research and innovation in the field of Ayurveda.