Why in News
On October 13, 2021, Smita Bhardwaj, Principal Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Cottage and Village Industries Department, launched ten indigenous products of Vindhyavali in the Charkha Khadi festival organized at Bhopal Haat.
- Under the concept of 'Atmanirbhar Bharat - Atmanirbhar Madhya Pradesh', Khadi Ayurveda, Gwalior's Handmade Mitti Charcoal Soap, Handmade Kewra Soap, Handmade Multani Mitti Soap, Handmade SandalWood Soap, Stevia powder from Adyati Herbs & Food Pvt. Ltd. Jabalpur, Roop Sanjuri of Azad Kutir Industries Institute, Bhopal, Immune Prash, Diabetes Powder and Khadi Ayurveda, Gwalior's Castor Oil, Gulab Jal and Body Oil have been launched.
- The Principal Secretary said that Vindhyavali is a banner under the Madhya Pradesh Khadi and Village Industries Board, which provides assistance and guidance to small and cottage enterprises in the manufacture of indigenous products, at present their units across the state are being operated under Atmanirbhar Madhya Pradesh concept.
- He informed that new products, Agarbatti, Stevia Powder, Indigo Powder, Roop Manjari, Satritha, Immune Prash, Diabetes Powder, Handmade Soap were launched under Vindhyavali brand and sale of 98 new Ladies Designer Garments in Kabira range of readymade garments has also been started.
- It is worth mentioning that with the objective of providing continuous employment to weavers and other artisans working in the field of Khadi and Village Industries under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav and Atmanirbhar Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh Khadi and Village Industries Board has organized Charkha Khadi Utsav at Bhopal Haat Complex in Bhopal from October 9-20, 2021 in which about 110 Khadi Village Industries and Handicraft units from 12 states are participating.
Why in News
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan virtually attended the launch of 'Pradhan Mantri Gati Shakti National Master Plan' organized at Pragati Maidan, Delhi.
- It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the 'PM Gati Shakti National Master Plan' for multi-modal connectivity.
- On this occasion, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that Madhya Pradesh will prepare with full force for this great campaign of development. He decided to immediately link Madhya Pradesh with the PM Gati Shakti National Master Plan.
- Along with this, the Chief Minister also inaugurated the state level 'Conference on Multi Infrastructure Connectivity' at Minto Hall.
- Gati Shakti is a digital platform which will bring together 16 ministries including rail and road for integrated planning and coordinated implementation of infrastructure connectivity projects. Basically Gati Shakti will have 200 types of databases, in which the physical facilities, district administration offices, rail, road and gas lines, health and police along with facilities like water bodies, reserve parks and forests will be mapped by GIS system.
- Through this various central ministries and state governments will be able to benefit from better logistics schemes and connectivity.
Switch to Hindi