‘Gati Shakti National Master Plan’
- 14 Oct 2021
- 2 min read
Why in News
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan virtually attended the launch of 'Pradhan Mantri Gati Shakti National Master Plan' organized at Pragati Maidan, Delhi.
- It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the 'PM Gati Shakti National Master Plan' for multi-modal connectivity.
- On this occasion, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that Madhya Pradesh will prepare with full force for this great campaign of development. He decided to immediately link Madhya Pradesh with the PM Gati Shakti National Master Plan.
- Along with this, the Chief Minister also inaugurated the state level 'Conference on Multi Infrastructure Connectivity' at Minto Hall.
- Gati Shakti is a digital platform which will bring together 16 ministries including rail and road for integrated planning and coordinated implementation of infrastructure connectivity projects. Basically Gati Shakti will have 200 types of databases, in which the physical facilities, district administration offices, rail, road and gas lines, health and police along with facilities like water bodies, reserve parks and forests will be mapped by GIS system.
- Through this various central ministries and state governments will be able to benefit from better logistics schemes and connectivity.