Why In News?
- According to the information given by the Public Relations, Information and Language Department of Rajasthan on March 12, 2023, Behavioural Lab will be established at Harishchandra Mathur Rajasthan State Institute of Public Administration located in Jaipur district. For this, the Chief Minister has approved a financial proposal of Rs 1.22 crore.
- The behavioural lab will be set up at Patel Bhawan of Rajasthan State Institute of Public Administration. This will be the first behavioural lab being built with state-of-the-art technology in the country.
- The lab, to be set up in an area of about 2665.04 sq. ft, will be managed and operated by IIM Udaipur.
- The faculty of IIM Udaipur will provide training on experimental methods. Here P.H.D Level certificate courses will be conducted. International experts will also be involved in conducting experiments and workshops.
- Here, the behaviour of humans will be studied with the help of innovative technology including state-of-the-art software, hardware. The state-of-the-art lab will room, PC lab have all the necessary rooms including focus group, control room for measurement, waiting area and office space.
- Through this laboratory, training programs will be organized in the field of practical management and conducting experiential studies in various colleges and universities.
Why In News?
- On March 12, 2023, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved Rs 5.18 crore for opening animal husbandry training centers in Alwar, Nagaur, Bharatpur, Sikar and Ajmer and necessary resources to provide training to animal herders in new techniques.
- According to the proposal, each of these training institutes in the state will have 3 30 cattle batches of breeders each month. In this way, a total of 36 batches will be organized in a year and 1080 cattle rearers will be trained. In this way, 5400 cattle farmers will be trained every year in all the five centres.
- Various schemes are being run by the state government towards the all-around development of cattle rearers. The training centres will lead to better work towards advanced and prosperous animal husbandry and will also increase employment opportunities.
- It is noteworthy that Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot had announced to open animal husbandry training centers in five districts in the budget year 2023-24.
Why In News?
- Jaipur, March 11, 2023: As part of The International Women's Day Week in Rajasthan, a District-level Indira Mahila Shakti Promotion and Samman Ceremony was organized under the auspices of the District Administration and District Women Empowerment Office at Jaipur Zilla Parishad Auditorium.
- In the program organized, institutions and personalities working in the field of women and girl development were honoured.
- Inaaya Foundation was awarded the first prize, Sarita Yogi was awarded the second and Ekadashi Foundation was awarded the third prize.
- The awardees were given cash prizes, mementos and certificates.
- On this occasion, Deputy Director Women's Empowerment Dr. Rajesh Dogiwal also honoured Garima Sharma, Parul and Dr. Shraddha for playing an important role in public awareness in Udaan scheme.
- Apart from this, a colleague, a worker, a colleague, an assistant of the Women and Child Development Department were also honoured with cash prizes of Rs 11,000 each, mementoes and certificates.
Switch to Hindi