Why in News
- On December 7, 2021, Chief Minister of Jharkhand Hemant Soren attended the program 'Aapke Adhikar Aapke Sarkar Aapke Dwar' at Bhognadih in Barhait block of Sahibganj district.
- On this occasion, the Chief Minister inaugurated art galleries related to Veer Shaheed Sido, Kanhu, Chand, Bhairav and Phoolo-Jhano.
- The Chief Minister laid the foundation stone of Phoolo-Jhano Memorial Forest to be built on the banks of river Gumani. A statue of flowers and Jhano will be installed here, while this place will also be developed as a tourist spot.
- The Chief Minister inaugurated the Krida Kislay Football Training Center in Bhognadih to promote sports.
- It is noteworthy that with the aim of making people a part of the government 'Aapke Adhikar Aapke Sarkar Aapke Dwar' program is being run from door to door.
- Under this program, information is being given about the public welfare schemes being run by the government by organizing camps in all the panchayats. People's problems are being solved and they are being linked with development plans.
- The Chief Minister inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of 1296 schemes on this occasion. These include the foundation stone of 1289 schemes and inauguration of 7 schemes.
- Out of the total schemes to be laid, 1262 schemes are related to the Jal Jeevan Mission. Apart from this, along with distributing assets among the beneficiaries of various welfare schemes, the Chief Minister gave appointment letters to the newly selected personnel.
Switch to Hindi